Star Wars CVI Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6133.jpg

Man I'm jealous I'm not there....and for the first time....I love Ewoks.

I met Mark Hamill today!! :rock :rock :rock

Freaking awesome guy, we chatted about the old Topps bubblegum cards (I brought an 8x10 of my favorite card as a kid for him to sign):

esbc101.jpg

He also said my wife and I were a lovely couple. :inlove

Awesome Grievous costume:

DSC08407.jpg

jabba2.jpg

And Miss Organa herself hurriedly walked by with her boston terrier as the event was closing and my wife was in the restroom. I asked if I could get a picture and she said, "Honey, you can do anything you want as long as I don't have to stop walking." :lol

DSC08435.jpg

That's her posing for the shot mid-stride, not yelling at me. :D

And Miss Organa herself hurriedly walked by with her boston terrier as the event was closing and my wife was in the restroom. I asked if I could get a picture and she said, "Honey, you can do anything you want as long as I don't have to stop walking." :lol

DSC08435.jpg

That's her posing for the shot mid-stride, not yelling at me. :D

Good stuff right there. :lecture

Thanks for sharing Khev.
Damn. Sure looks like everyone's having a blast.

Awesome pics Khev! You and your wife are super cute. Glad you guys are having a lot of fun :)

Anybody take any pics of Sam Witwer? ;)

That's awesome, Khev (great pic of Fisher, too, haha).

Good stuff right there. :lecture

Thanks for sharing Khev.

Awesome pics Khev! You and your wife are super cute. Glad you guys are having a lot of fun :)

Thanks guys (and gal)! :duff Yeah, we had a blast.

Anybody take any pics of Sam Witwer? ;)

No CW actors were out signing today except for the guy who voiced Yoda. My wife was bummed because she really wanted to meet Ashley Eckstein.

Haha, I meant is that like a diorama, full size, scaled...THOSE details. :D

Yeah, my bad. I posted that photo of the Jawa working on the speeder. I didn't explain. It was just a set with lifesize props for taking photos. I took Joel Aron's street photography class on Friday, so I've been trying to improve my shots. :cool:

I love that 1:1 Jabba!

How much is that thing?

I've got space for it too... I can place it right above my rancor pit. :rock

Back