Star Wars Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buffy-collector

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you have a Star Wars collection could you post pics?,I want to see how people display there 12inchs and there pf figures.

Yeah, check out the galleries.

But of course, it is easy to post a quick picture too. ;)

leia4lr3.jpg

Mini's display looks very nice as well.

Where are you putting Leia?

Gru, I ordered a 10x8x19 case for her, but I'm not sure where I will be putting her yet. I'll be displaying Leia with the MR blaster and the GG Animated Maquette; so, it'll have to be something (a wall shelf most likely) that can accomodate that.

I know about gallerys but I have to look through each one for a starwars one.most are lord of the rings gallerys.

Very classy

buffy-collector said:
If you have a Star Wars collection could you post pics?,I want to see how people display there 12inchs and there pf figures.

Here are a few of my favorite PF collections (in addition to Gru's up top):

Frost19's
dsc02934.jpg.w560h420.jpg

ATATDRIVERS
IMG_1520.jpg

Darthpotts1975's
64472071.15gKOx3R.jpg

This is one of my favorite parts of the hobby. As much as I love the pieces I collect, I really love being able to see other cool collections like Gru's and the pics above. It's nice to actually see how items are displayed instead of just talking about it.

Here's mine:
sandtrooper%20004.jpg

I love to look at these high end collections. I have a huge Hasbro collection but I would love to one day be able to get all of the PFs and the MR vehicles. They are amazing.

MR that's damn impressive. There's not much to mine as far as display so I think I'll hold off showing mine.

Gruson said:
Yeah, check out the galleries.

But of course, it is easy to post a quick picture too. ;)

hey gruson did you adjust obi-wan's hand to move the saber? i swear in the same position my obi's saber sticks out at a 40 degree angle..yours looks more straight up.

jlcmsu said:
MR that's damn impressive. There's not much to mine as far as display so I think I'll hold off showing mine.

Don't be intimidated or let the haters, who don't even have any of these pieces, scare you away. I truly enjoy seeing the many collections out there; so, bring on the pics!! :chew

BC, there are more that I'll try to post later. :)

i tried finding it on another forum but couldn't so i will ask if anyone has found LED lights for a curio anywhere other than Ikea(TJUGOFYRA)? maybe a local store?

Here 2 pics of my small collection last year...

wand1zx2.jpg

wand2aw5.jpg

Now the centerpice of my collection is Vader 1 from Attakus,
I love these french full-polys :chew

Biggest wish for this decade: MR Star Destroyer!

Cool stuff Buzzie! I especially like the cabinet you have your statue's in. Where's Vader 1 though?

Josh, looking forward to pics man. :)

Back