Star Wars Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, so this is where your verbose posts have ended up, Josh!

Yeah. Check the spelling of "excellent" for future reference. ;)

I don't have the Chronicles books, but they do seem very interesting. I do have the Art of SW books, though, and I find them quite amazing. Just like the Art of LOTR volumes. Honestly.

:naughty

LOL well, there just hasn't been as many topics that I wanted to go on about over at S&F that I feel I really can bring anything to. LOL

Yeah, I'm always making mistakes I'm sure but I just get into a hurry and forget to check.:wacky

I went ahead and placed an order for the SW 365 book.

Well, I see you're very industrious in the Babe Pics thread... but of course you could contribute a slew of info on the upcoming Toy Fair pieces.

If they let you. :D

I have both of these Chronicle books, and the thing that I enjoy about the original trilogy works for these books as well. It is sooooo cool to see all of the pictures of all of the models and latex masks and costumes. Some of the magic is lost on me for the second book, as well as the second trilogy, given the amount of computer models.

Seretur said:
Well, I see you're very industrious in the Babe Pics thread... but of course you could contribute a slew of info on the upcoming Toy Fair pieces.

If they let you. :D

I'll be ready to spit out a few posts when TF starts. :)

Back