Star Wars Acrylic Display Case for Hot Toys Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
teaser12.jpg

Teaser

More is coming! :)

It's a personal project, but i can create another custom display for sale, of course :)

If you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me.

I dont get it?.... I mean it looks really great but how will this be used to display? Wouldnt make sense to stand figures on top, so is it just background??

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

I dont get it?.... I mean it looks really great but how will this be used to display? Wouldnt make sense to stand figures on top, so is it just background??

The goal is to put the figures on the podium and all around also. So, i have 2 levels and 4 sides in order to display my star wars hot toys figures.

Ahh I get it... well thats a true masterful work of art!

Looks really cool - I dig it.

Sometimes I think it is better to put together a display that evokes the "spirit" of a setting/place instead of a straight-up attempt at recreating a specific scene from a movie.

This nails that "spirit" idea perfectly.

Bravo!

Thank you natedog! :)

Looks really cool - I dig it.

Sometimes I think it is better to put together a display that evokes the "spirit" of a setting/place instead of a straight-up attempt at recreating a specific scene from a movie.

This nails that "spirit" idea perfectly.

Bravo!

Yes, i agree and this is exactly my intention with this project ;) thank you very much, it's my pleasure!

This really does look awesome however, I think the scale of this would compliment a smaller size figure set like the black series or sh figuarts action figures... seems a little small for 1:6 ey??

Back