1/6 Star wars 1/6 SDCC 2019 Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No smile?

7ce93ff2621667d3a3329b51c5b962033287ce9e_00.jpg

Bespin Luke 2.0 but still no sign of Han Bespin?

Maybe they're saving it for a special reveal. There's no way a Leia Bespin will ship without a Han Bespin on PO. Surely...

I did see the back of an R5D4 and I think a Battle droid...so hoping they are there.
I can't remember..but do they put more stuff out after Preview night?

More to come for sure. I hope its more impressive than what's been put out so far.

Time to start the over and unders for what's not going to get made. Obviously the jedifighter so don't even bother.

That Luke Bespin proto really looks unfinished to me -- pending better pictures, I don't expect to see that go up for PO any time soon.

I doubt the HT R5 will see the light of day. Jawas might not either for that matter. Ewoks have a chance, because they're cute and might sell to non-Star Wars fans pending price.

Some reveals that I am interested in ordering.

WHERE IS BAZE THOUGH HOT TOYS!

My Chirrut looks stupid without it.

I can see Bespin Leia knocking about on her shelf for years without Han and Lando.
I suppose I could use the 3 Bespin Lukes as placeholders.

Not even quite sure where the Bespin Han rumor came from. Lando was just a hope attached to that.

I’m really frustrated that Hot Toys is moving full throttle into the prequels without filling in some big gaps in their ESB and ROTJ line. Where is Scout Trooper?

I’m really frustrated that Hot Toys is moving full throttle into the prequels without filling in some big gaps in their ESB and ROTJ line. Where is Scout Trooper?

Yeah, THREE PT clone troopers doesn't bode well for Scout Trooper.

He was at least in two photos of Bespin Leia.

Yeah, while the head was a reuse, they did make a new outfit and that seems like an odd thing to do just to sell another fig.

Yep.

I think it is time to bite the bullet on the Sideshow Scout.

That will at least guarantee the Hot Toy one comes out the following month.

More to come for sure. I hope its more impressive than what's been put out so far.

Time to start the over and unders for what's not going to get made. Obviously the jedifighter so don't even bother.

That Luke Bespin proto really looks unfinished to me -- pending better pictures, I don't expect to see that go up for PO any time soon.

I doubt the HT R5 will see the light of day. Jawas might not either for that matter. Ewoks have a chance, because they're cute and might sell to non-Star Wars fans pending price.

just rechecked the pic I quoted and it is possibly Sandstorm Luke...looks like he has the headcloth,I thought it was a Battle.droid beg pardon.Soz.

Yeah, THREE PT clone troopers doesn't bode well for Scout Trooper.

Yeah, while the head was a reuse, they did make a new outfit and that seems like an odd thing to do just to sell another fig.

Think Scout Troopers might have to wait until ROTJ Han. Endor wave 2.

For Bespin Han it was a solid-looking outfit so far too. Seven pics in the official Leia shots. No longer a rumor, just an official tease at this point.

But maybe the head sculpt had to go back to the drawing board. No good custom options exist either. Inigo’s didn’t really look like any Han really, and the hair was off on the Jnix ESB sculpt — sculpt seemed too ANH-specific anyhow. HT needs to nail the head sculpt after the lackluster ANH figure and then showing what they could do with the TFA Han.

I bet whatever is out is all they have. I cannot remember any sdcc where they put different items out after the first day.
So we get:
A ship that will never get produced
A 2.0 bespin luke that isn’t a big upgrade over the original
Kit fisto who nobody asked for (still ok, but far from essential)
Wicket which is a nice surprise
Padme who is a bit lackluster and needs neck work
Another clone that ss did well
A droid and jawas that ss recently did

We didn’t get
Bespin Han or lando

Seems as though they haven't even put up the Endgame stuff yet. Makes me optimistic for more reveals. Saw someone here mention that there's a preview showing or something later so keeping my fingers crossed.

Back