1/6 Star wars 1/6 SDCC 2019 Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone not aware I'll post all the SDCC floor pics I take in the marvel section for all figure subjects regardless of which IP. Bounced around to different sections of the forum last year and it was too much work, but feel free to repost my images to their respective places.

Thank you!

I may have to replace my ANH Han with the ESB one. His discolored shirt in my display drives me nuts.

Can you not bleach or recolor the shirt like using color remover, a thinned white paint bath or spray white fabric paint?

New Bespin Luke? Bring it on! Wish I hadn't sold my farmboy Luke. I have Jedi Knight Luke and I could have had a Luke from all 3 movies[emoji53]

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I would definitely grab a pair of Jawas

and wow a Jedi StarFighter and battle droids from Prequels!

They will show whatever you can dream of aaaand never push it to production. Still hoping for Death Star Trooper. Can't imagine what issue is there.

HT Jawas would be cool. I never could pull the trigger on the SS ones because of the price and tales of extreme floppiness.
Whether they actually go to preorder is another matter.[emoji55]
*Edit
I forgot the Gonk! I would love a Gonk! Who wouldn’t want a Gonk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ahhhh, the Wednesday of SDCC week, one of my favourite days of the year. Love the speculation, the rumours and those first pictures. I love the sound of a Jawa/Gonk 2-pack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back