Star Wars – 1/6th scale Stormtrooper (Porcelain Pattern Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
qui-gon-jedi-mind-trick.gif

You will buy this figure.

i dont know if its the force, this thing has started growing on me!

Star Wars has been merchandised to the extreme - and has been for well over thirty years. If Hot Toys cranks out troopers with pretty patterns on it, I think it's a bit late to be turning one's head in disgust. I mean, who can forget such gems as:

c3p0-tape-dispenser-large-msg-130446837688.jpg

Star Wars has been merchandised to the extreme - and has been for well over thirty years. If Hot Toys cranks out troopers with pretty patterns on it, I think it's a bit late to be turning one's head in disgust. I mean, who can forget such gems as:

View attachment 305839

Took me a moment to figure out what that was... at first glance it looked like 3PO on a toilet with a wheel on his crotch and then that expression...

I'd take a re-release of the gold stormy.... Or hell how about Han in stormy uniform!! On a side note, I thought about getting this for my grandma.... It would go with her house.

From a certain point of view it's not so bad, and I think that it could work well with my old cup set...

Attachments

• Lotto-stock-2-tazze-Nutella-Ferrero-in-arcopal-_57.jpg
    Lotto-stock-2-tazze-Nutella-Ferrero-in-arcopal-_57.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 191
Getting sent notifications regarding this thread just to read more insults never gets old.
Actually, knock yourselves out. Don't know how I got subscribed to this. I thought it was the regular ST thread.

Last edited:
Getting sent notifications regarding this thread just to read more insults never gets old.
Actually, knock yourselves out. Don't know how I got subscribed to this. I thought it was the regular ST thread.

Never intentioned to insult nothing and nobody. Afraid if my umorism hurt, I think that, in the right measure, irony is a good life partner. Anyway....sorry...

I still can't believe this figure is actually getting released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back