Star Trek: TOS/TWOK/Into Darkness head sculpts and uniforms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Al the way back to page 6?This will never do. Anyway, the phaser and disruptor samples are now painted,pix forthcoming...PS

The disruptor is amazing guys, the detail and casting is great also. The Phaser is cool also.

On another note the TWOK uniforms are coming along and will be ready around the first of the year. That will be Admiral Kirk and Capt. Spock maybe Dr. McCoy.

On another note the TWOK uniforms are coming along and will be ready around the first of the year. That will be Admiral Kirk and Capt. Spock maybe Dr. McCoy.

In the interim, here is Spenser's sculpt with Nanjin's uniform.

10895924916_8db3bbd106_h.jpg

If anyone has picked up Nanjin's set, getting Spenser's sculpt is a must.
That way you can display Spock, both in uniform and with his robe.

10896178253_719c1e6d69_b.jpg

I am looking forward to Spenser's uniforms as well.
You can never have too much Trek :yess:

The only problem is that Spenser's sculpt REALLY shows up the flaws in the other(oy!)
Thanks for the comment on the toys;can't wait to see one in Kor's hand...PS

Got mine coming in......that sculpt is sweet

In the interim, here is Spenser's sculpt with Nanjin's uniform.

10895924916_8db3bbd106_h.jpg

If anyone has picked up Nanjin's set, getting Spenser's sculpt is a must.
That way you can display Spock, both in uniform and with his robe.

10896178253_719c1e6d69_b.jpg

I am looking forward to Spenser's uniforms as well.
You can never have too much Trek :yess:

Well, Sulu is finally done,and has joined"The Boys"on what passes for the bridge...

Shaded,with my wife's usual excellent eye work...

Inter-action is what it's all about when setting a scene...
As usual,Spencer has produced a great sculpt that I am all too happy to work with;just need Scotty and Kor now...

I am also ready to provide arms for those who want them, and have started a thread to accommodate that need.Feel free to drop in...PS

Hey Wax,

Where's your phaser thread located? I did a search & couldn't find it.

It's titled"Sci-Fi Weapons";in the Customs section(at this moment, on page 3,under the "Riddick" thread).I'll be adding a few more pix this weekend...PS

Spenser,
I am interested in kirk and Spock head painted (for the wrath of khan), so do you have a price on admiral kirks coat yet, I am assuming I would probably need to pay for the white under jumpers too to keep it aunthentic :)

So to kit it out I understand you use the enterbay RM1 body for kirk, but unsure what is used for spock?

Also are the boots different for wrath of khan or will i be ok with the the ones you currently supply ;)

The figures looks awesome, will probably order more later but to begin with I always try to set up with figures in combo or pairs....

What do people use for the standard issue trousers?

thanks in advance

So, how are you planning to deal with the projected re-launch of the forum,with all of it's troubling changes for small scale commerce? Still thinking it through myself,but I'm glad I have your contact info for the last 2 members of my collection(which i will be contacting you about in the not-to-distant future)...PS

Well, I just read though that thread, I’m not sure what I’m going to do.

Back