Star Trek: TOS/TWOK/Into Darkness head sculpts and uniforms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys, I’m about to be finished with my Maximus armor orders. I should have them done by the end of next week. Then my seamstress will get on to doing some JH outfits and Klingon uniforms.

Oh and I forgot to say the TWOK Kirk and Spock as well.

Last edited:
Yeah, PM's are a pain to stay ahead of.
I resent the emails in question. You most likely don't see it anymore as it was back in February when I asked about it. Figured you were busy with all the Trek stuff & didn't want to pester, but four months later I figured I'd ask again.

Kor with the sash...

korklingon72013.jpg

korklingon7201302.jpg

Very nice;guess it's up to me to arm him.First shots are decent,allowing for the crappy resin I used(can you say"foam"?).When finances loosen up a bit I'll invest in some Allumilite rezin, then we'll be cookin'...P

Time for a bump, and what better reason than new pix of the boys on their shelf...

And a close-up or 2...

Spock V.2 is absolutely an improvement over V.1;as you can see, he has acquired his"prop",courtesy of AMT(all it lacks is paint and decals at this point).Kirk is siting on his prop;haven't decided what Bones gets, aside from a tricorder. Sulu is still WIP, as are the weapons...PS

Last edited:
Back