Star Trek: TOS/TWOK/Into Darkness head sculpts and uniforms

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Trek TOS head sculpts

Okay guys everything is back on track and my mom made some uniforms today. She did some gold command tunics that I’m going to put the delta and braid on tomorrow. She’s also working out the pattern for the green captain casual uniform tomorrow.

I’ll post pictures and prices later.

Great to hear Spenser. I'm definitely interested in whatever you have. On an unrelated note, did you get my PM about Blade Runner Rachel and Gladiator costumes?

Here’s the fabric I found for the uniform, it looks great in person, and the color is perfect. I didn’t get to the braid yet I'll see if I have time tomorrow. I’ll have the green uniform next week.

kirktunicoct2012.jpg

How much? And when can we order?
Will you be making any other ship's insignias for the uniforms?
Looks good so far!

How much? And when can we order?
Will you be making any other ship's insignias for the uniforms?
Looks good so far!

I’ve done command, science, and engineering uniform deltas, so I’m going to have all three color tunic done. And I’ll most likely sculpt a Scottie and Sulu Soon. I have the blue but the fabric for the red tunic seems to be the hardest to find, I may have to dye some fabric for that.

Here’s the fabric I found for the uniform, it looks great in person, and the color is perfect. I didn’t get to the braid yet I'll see if I have time tomorrow. I’ll have the green uniform next week.

kirktunicoct2012.jpg

Looks great Steven :clap

Will you be making uniforms for all of the crew? I have Scotty and Sulu sculpts that will be coming from WGP.

I'm impressed. The uniforms look well worth the wait(so far).I'm with IM in wondering about pricing...PS

Pricing will be soon on the uniforms, and the phaser/comm. set.

We found some great red fabric for engineering today, and I saw a sneak of the green uniform and it looks good so far.

This looks fantastic. Interested in picking up several. Will there be red female uniforms for Uhura and Rand?

Got the Green shirt yesterday, I didn’t have a proper body for this uniform so I just put it on a regular TT. But it looks pretty good.

kirkgreenuniform01.jpg

The wrap around is nice. I have always preferred the first version of the green one over this one but I cant deny this one turned out great. Are the pants and boots part of the set?

The wraparound looks cool as well. Looking forward to seeing these all come available. Again, hopefully the red female unis are also offered.

Back