Star Ace Toys Hybrid Marcus From Underworld Evolution (Soft Vinyl?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underworld54

Super Freak
Reaction score
67420544_2467254790067908_9222003557195055104_o.jpg

This looks AWESOME.
I don't own any Star Ace figures - how do they hold up? How does this compare? (obviously the paint will make a big difference)

so, it's not 'hybrid' of action figure-statue.
They just meant Hybrid species...
Bummer...

They didn't say hybrid, I just mentioned it in the title because in the movie he takes on a human form and then his hybrid form.

so, it's not 'hybrid' of action figure-statue.
They just meant Hybrid species...
Bummer...
Yup.., they're just being mythologically accurate to the story bud. Sorry to burst your bubble. This looks pretty sweet. Sadly I've never really like either of their Selene offerings.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

These were actually at the X-Plus booth at Wonderfest, so they'll be vinyl figures (with obviously a cloth skirt). Since it's X-Plus doing the heavy lifting, they will be far and away superior to Selene but won't be pose able.

These were actually at the X-Plus booth at Wonderfest, so they'll be vinyl figures (with obviously a cloth skirt). Since it's X-Plus doing the heavy lifting, they will be far and away superior to Selene but won't be pose able.
That's what it kinda looked like, I'm a huge vampyre fan so they're welcome if they hold to releasing at that quality.

That's what it kinda looked like, I'm a huge vampyre fan so they're welcome if they hold to releasing at that quality.

The beauty I've found with collecting X-Plus is that production pieces tend to be improvements over proto. Bare minimum they are equal to proto and paint apps are superb.

Awesome! I look forward to having that bastage on my shelf then...

You should Google X-Plus Godzilla and look at their different vinyl figures. Pricey, but 100% worth it. The Star Ace (really X-Plus) Skull Island Kong is a thing of beauty. I'm absolutely looking forward to these, just wish there was a better option for Selene.

You should Google X-Plus Godzilla and look at their different vinyl figures. Pricey, but 100% worth it. The Star Ace (really X-Plus) Skull Island Kong is a thing of beauty. I'm absolutely looking forward to these, just wish there was a better option for Selene.
I'll check it thanks for the infos brother!

X-Plus are Star Ace. X-Plus are the parent company.

Sculpt looks great. Just hope SA don't use their usual factory of two-year-olds to paint them.

He's up for pre-order at Sideshow!
Looks really good - I love that they made the base the seal on his tomb!

Back