Star Ace - Harry Potter - Hermione Granger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Puffs

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Nobody puts Hermione in a corner!

Now that she is officially happening, she deserves her own thread.

Photos to come, as Star Ace did not want the prototype shown to be photographed and I will respect their wishes in this thread.

Photos viewable here, nevertheless.

Last edited:
The rooted hair means an automatic pass for me, she would have looked great with sculpted hair.

NICE!!!!!!

post-29458-Emma-Watson-tongue-dancing-gif-b68L.gif

Hope to see more pics, but I just don't see Hermoine in the face in that pic, but everything else looks great about her.

Hope to see more pics, but I just don't see Hermoine in the face in that pic, but everything else looks great about her.

I don't either. Their other sculpts are all great, so I have hopes it will be improved. Originally it was the only child-version of these characters I was going to get, but now I think I will go long on this line.

I don't either. Their other sculpts are all great, so I have hopes it will be improved. Originally it was the only child-version of these characters I was going to get, but now I think I will go long on this line.

I can sort of see her in that sculpt. It looks a little like Watson when she was younger. I think it's the smile and the hair that are throwing it off.

All those outfits are great, I hope their production comes out as nice.The Az. prison garb is amazing.

I can sort of see her in that sculpt. It looks a little like Watson when she was younger. I think it's the smile and the hair that are throwing it off.

Yes, agreed...its a good start, once they start tweaking it, I'm sure it will look as good as the other figures in this line :)

yea youre right.. i will wait for the teenage characters

i hope that they make more expression. you can have harry smiling all the damn time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back