Stan Lee Autograph input

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apone

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am going to get an autograph by Stan Lee in June in Philly at Comic Con there..and I wanted some of your input on what I should have him sign. I am not looking to get a statue or figure signed..more along the lines of a poster, litho, or comic...leaning towards a Litho..any suggestions? I think him signing a photo of the new spiderman would be cool but let me know your thoughts.

I'd have him sign a original 60's Marvel comic. :dunno

:exactly:

I would go as far as buying one of the 60's comics just to have him sign it. I personally believe that people should ask Stan Lee to sign stuff closely related to his work... it enhances his autograph by 100 fold!

Yea, I would get a low grade with a decent cover to have signed. And don't worry about spending a little bit, with Lee's scribble on it, it will only go up in value.

:goodpost::exactly:

Start scouring eBay or local comic shops for something Stan made that connects with you. Perhaps your favorite hero or villain.

Yep, like others have said, go for something he wrote. So many people who got his sig in Calgary got this print of him posing with comic book characters that cost something like $10 that were available at the con. It's STAN, I thought to myself. Head slap moment for sure.

Yep, like others have said, go for something he wrote. So many people who got his sig in Calgary got this print of him posing with comic book characters that cost something like $10 that were available at the con. It's STAN, I thought to myself. Head slap moment for sure.

Tell me about it. Hulk hands, Spider-Man "Tobey" posters, the base of a Hot Toys Iron Man. :slap

i will be seeing Stan Lee Dec. 1st in New Orleans. I will be letting him sign the cover art for the avengers bluray.

On second thought........I will bring a Playboy for him to sign.

I want this to be sign by Stan Lee. I have this Marvel Avengers Giclee by Alex Ross

picture.php

You could do what Sheldon did in Big Bang Theory. Have Stan sign a Batman comic because that's something he wouldn't ordinarily sign.

But he's Sheldon...and wacky.

I've got a Nick Fury and his Howling Commandos #13 I plan on getting Stan to sign at Heroes Con in June. Plus I'll have my photo I get with him framed. So excited for the chance to meet him!

Fantastic Four Omnibus Vol. 1. Fantastic Four was his first superhero book and the omnibuses are beautiful editions. 'Nuff said!

At 90 years old this mans work ethic is still incredible. At his age, with his money, most people would be telling the world they were done after 70 years of working. Can't believe he still makes the rounds as regularly as he does.

At 90 years old this mans work ethic is still incredible. At his age, with his money, most people would be telling the world they were done after 70 years of working. Can't believe he still makes the rounds as regularly as he does.

Like most old people, as soon as they stop, they die.

Back