Stan Lee Apperance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xYx

Super Freak
Reaction score
So long story short, Stan "The Man" is gonna be appearing at a local Comic Expo & was wondering what statue base would be perfect for him to sign?

I'm leaning on the Spidey 1/4 Com so far. Any thoughts?

I'll guess you have to pay to meet him? Where's he signing?

Most likely.
Calgary Expo. Whilce Portacio, Adam West, Hayden Panettiere, Dave Prowse, Robert Englund, Arthur Suydam, Star Trek Next Gen cast, James Marsters, John Noble to name a few.

Most likely.
Calgary Expo. Whilce Portacio, Adam West, Hayden Panettiere, Dave Prowse, Robert Englund.

We have a Fan Expo in Vancouver from April 21st to 22nd. Adam West, The Harry Potter Tom Felton and some True Blood actors will be there. Sadly no Stan Lee. :(

Are you from Calgary xYx?

We have a Fan Expo in Vancouver from April 21st to 22nd. Adam West, The Harry Potter Tom Felton and some True Blood actors will be there. Sadly no Stan Lee. :(

Are you from Calgary xYx?

Yeah Tom Felton is gonna be there too but I couldn't careless.
Stan Lee was a late edition so you'll never know. :lol

Yes, why do you think I got a hold of GW's painter/customizer? :cuckoo:

Yeah Tom Felton is gonna be there too but I couldn't careless.
Stan Lee was a late edition so you'll never know. :lol

Yes, why do you think I got a hold of GW's painter/customizer? :cuckoo:

:lol for some reason I thought you where from Europe? It would be cool if Stan would be in Vancouver?

Hmmm is GW friend from this forum.....ahh wait Hung said he doesn't do customs outside Calgary..... damn it!:monkey2

Spidey comiquette have my vote. The top of the eagle, on the base, have an area for the sig too. Barb did it...cool.

I think an autograph of Stan Lee might actually devalue the statue. I've seen stuff sold for less with autographs on the statue then one not signed.

:monkey3

So long story short, Stan "The Man" is gonna be appearing at a local Comic Expo & was wondering what statue base would be perfect for him to sign?

I'm leaning on the Spidey 1/4 Com so far. Any thoughts?

That would indeed be my choice.

I think an autograph of Stan Lee might actually devalue the statue. I've seen stuff sold for less with autographs on the statue then one not signed.

:monkey3

I would have him sign the bottom of the base. That's how I would have any sculpture signed. You know it's there and you can see it easily with a glass or lexan shelf. Otherwise, you can just lift it.

It's 100 for his sig. And hulk pf. Or spiderman commi

I think its more than that. If memory, serve me right. He charged $150 per autograph last year at Toronto expo. I could be wrong though.

Stan charged $50 in Montreal just last September. He signed my low grade copy of Fantasy 15.
My ubernerd moment. What a sheer pleasure to meet the man who made so much possible...

con18.jpg

con19.jpg

I've seen the Spidey comiquette signed by Stan sell for hundreds of dollars more than the average price on the bay.

Last edited:
Stan charged $50 in Montreal just last September. He signed my low grade copy of Fantasy 15.
My ubernerd moment. What a sheer pleasure to meet the man who made so much possible...

con18.jpg

con19.jpg

I've seen the Spidey comiquette signed by Stan sell for hundreds of dollars more than the average price on the bay.
Thanks for the info.

Back