Stainless steel 1/6 replicas and customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ebe8f3d9c23c493653fd34f12242c989.jpg
e3081917a9276ce0e81aad497d03f804.jpg

It is wip [emoji14]

Enviado desde mi D6603 mediante Tapatalk

Has anyone heard from Shadow or have any outstanding orders with him? I commissioned something back in May and not heard anything :(

Hope so.... it's been awful quiet. Lucky I've got plenty to keep me busy. I guess delays are natural when taking a lot of work on. The final product should be worth it though

Hello!!! first of all want to ask for an apology to everyone for the time it takes me to return , I was with a lot of work and also the first months of my first child : 3 I have 23 years and this was not easy for me xD everything is excellent now I want to know if any parts owe someone an apology and again

Hello!!! first of all want to ask for an apology to everyone for the time it takes me to return , I was with a lot of work and also the first months of my first child : 3 I have 23 years and this was not easy for me xD everything is excellent now I want to know if any parts owe someone an apology and again

Congrats again Fergo, love my items that were both recently finished.

Felicidades!!! I hope to order from you soon when I collect the funds. Any moore pics of the complete Max items including the knife and the holster for it???

Thanks for the Braveheart sword & shield Fergo. Brilliant work, but wow, the estimated completion date was waaaaaaaaaay off :lol

Still, I'm happy with what I received, & would still consider buying from you again. Cheers.

Thanks for the Braveheart sword & shield Fergo. Brilliant work, but wow, the estimated completion date was waaaaaaaaaay off [emoji38]

Still, I'm happy with what I received, & would still consider buying from you again. Cheers.
Thank you very much :D and im rly rly sorry about, the problem with that set was that I cut the metal sharp it and I need to send it with a guy who works the leather then he put the leather on the blade (he takes hes time :/ ) then when I see him he gives me it back and I make the guard of the sword the handle and the pommel and I need to send it again with him to put the leather on the handle @______@ I search for someone else (but he makes the best work in my opinion) so....im rly sorry my friend im rly glad to hear that you like my job :D

Plus, it seems you are a father now (congrats). I understand delays can happen with these things. I wasn't mad about it or anything :lol Have fun being a father. Cheers.

Hello 👋 I have this available :Duploadfromtaptalk1447084039556.JPGuploadfromtaptalk1447084051117.JPGuploadfromtaptalk1447084057809.JPGuploadfromtaptalk1447084074392.JPGuploadfromtaptalk1447084087329.JPGuploadfromtaptalk1447084103594.JPGuploadfromtaptalk1447084112360.JPGuploadfromtaptalk1447084124345.JPGuploadfromtaptalk1447084150150.JPG
If you guys want something please let me know

Superb work brotha :duff
Just wondering...how much are the 78 Myers Butcher knives?
XD the Myers Knife cost 60 usd + shipping [emoji14] let me know if you want something (I make them on stainless steel with real wood handles)

Back