Stag's Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots and lots of Preds. You need to get yourself that wolf bust meng!! :monkey5 Then you'll be fiending for other 1:1 busts and thats when it all starts :wacky

Lots and lots of Preds. You need to get yourself that wolf bust meng!! :monkey5 Then you'll be fiending for other 1:1 busts and thats when it all starts :wacky

I know, that Wolf Bust is gonna set off a Bust Collection Mang!!!:horror But its all good, cant wait on that Wolf..:monkey5

So many goddamn choppers u got there. Wow and that avp elder looks so awesome. But just cant decibe it..

Last edited:
wow!! you almost have as many loose predators as i do!!
i'll send you a group pic tomorrow. as i have some dusting to do..

collection160.jpg

where the hell'd u get that Elder? it's not stock. u say Les did that? man's a 1/6 gawd aint he. what all did he do to it? it doesn't even resemble the stock.

where the hell'd u get that Elder? it's not stock. u say Les did that? man's a 1/6 gawd aint he. what all did he do to it? it doesn't even resemble the stock.

This Elder next to my Stock Elder looks totally different, the Stock Elder looks like a piece of crap!!!:lol Les is the Man!!!:bow

Last edited by a moderator:
Back