SSXMA's Ever Growing Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SanShouXMA

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is my collection. Not everything but just the highlight of my collection for now. Enjoy!

The Worlds Finest (Superman and Batman):
DSC01035.jpg

Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent:
DSC01054.jpg

Equilibrium Cleric (Black & White):
DSC01056.jpg

My Bruce Lee collection:
MonMar15012005AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

MonMar15010501AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

Just finished my Big Boss bash. I had to take in the shirt a lot cause it was just way too big. If anyone's seen the movie the show was actually tight on Bruce. This is the best I could do hope you guys like it.
916bc5df.jpg

MonMar15010504AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

IronMan Mk I, II, III:
DSC00821.jpg

Jet Li from Fearless:
jetandbruce-1-1.jpg

I'll have better pictures after I'm done moving to the new place. Droid camera is great but nothing beats a real camera.

Last edited:
Re: SSXMA's Collection

Great collection and i love the Bruce Lee. :)

Woow very nice Bruce Collection. Enterbay Bruces are my favorite, you also need CM Bruce.. :D

You're Bruce Lee collection is sick!! Since you like martial arts figures, you need a Donnie Yen IP Man like mine :)
attachment.php

A medicom bruce wouldnt hurt either! :)
DSCN0243.jpg

DSCN0248.jpg

Last edited:

You're Bruce Lee collection is sick!! Since you like martial arts figures, you need a Donnie Yen IP Man like mine :)
attachment.php

A medicom bruce wouldnt hurt either! :)
DSCN0243.jpg

DSCN0248.jpg

I'm working on finishing off filling all the outfits that came with the Bruce Lee figures then I may move on to Medicom. I still have 5 more suits so I need 5 more heads including 2 more Kato heads. **so if anyone has any extra hit me up**

As for Donnie Yen's I'm trying to find a flat haired HS so I can make one but I can't find one.

Thanks everyone I really like my growing collection. I have a few more pieces coming in and I'll be slowing down the growing process. I still have a V1 Joker, Bank Robber Joker, White Equilibrium clothes and Bale head coming in along with a few others. When I get them up I'll post new pics.

Had to rearrange my posts. So here's the rest of my collection:

SnakeEyes:
DSC00753.jpg

StormShadow:
DSC00820.jpg

Them together:
DSC01048.jpg

Wolverine:Origins Logan
SunJan31180031AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

Medicom Wolverine and HT Logan:
DSC01049.jpg

Bank Robber Joker, Two Face, Harvey Dent:
DSC01053.jpg

Tumbler. Need a place to put it. Hopefully after I'm done moving I'll have a place to put it:
ThuFeb18225637AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

Here is my collection. Not everything but just the highlight of my collection for now. Enjoy!

My Bruce Lee collection:
MonMar15012005AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

MonMar15010501AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

Just finished my Big Boss bash. I had to take in the shirt a lot cause it was just way too big. If anyone's seen the movie the show was actually tight on Bruce. This is the best I could do hope you guys like it.
916bc5df.jpg

MonMar15010504AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

Holly :horror seeing this I am almost tempted to get a Lee myself :horror

Sputnik does your sis have a bf? I'm totally available lol. Wish I had a woman who would buy a tumbler. Lol thanks for everyone comments.

Last edited:
Back