SSE MUMMY PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is finally on the way via Fedex with tracking number. He was picked up from CHATTANOOGA, TN and there seems to be some bad weather at the moment that might cause delays but I don't think it will be a drama unless there is a cyclone (hurricane) or tsunami involved.

Well, these aren't "new", but maybe they will satisfy the hunger for photos until some of the new owners add theirs ;).

(Pardon the watermarks, but I've had issues with people using these photos before on eBay.)

sse_mum01-1.jpg

sse_mum02.jpg

sse_mum04.jpg

sse_mum11.jpg

sse_mum12.jpg

I concur, those shots are even better that SSC photos in showing Boris eyes which get me all excited even more so for his arrival. Great work RoboDad.

It might not be the SS edition but I'm still going to love the colour version. Would love to have both but beggars can't be choosers.

I concur, those shots are even better that SSC photos in showing Boris eyes which get me all excited even more so for his arrival. Great work RoboDad.

It might not be the SS edition but I'm still going to love the colour version. Would love to have both but beggars can't be choosers.

Your spending $900!!
I wouldn't exactly call that begging:lol

Your spending $900!!
I wouldn't exactly call that begging:lol

I wouldn't call it begging either and thank my lucky stars I'm not in that position.:banana In terms of seeing a SSE of The Mummy go up on Ebay for $3750 US and I haven't seen it since means there is always someone that has the dollars to get what they want when money is no object.
This is the most I have ever spent on a statue and it took me a long time to pull the trigger justifying the want. I hope he stands up to the test of time so to speak.:peace

I wouldn't call it begging either and thank my lucky stars I'm not in that position.:banana In terms of seeing a SSE of The Mummy go up on Ebay for $3750 US and I haven't seen it since means there is always someone that has the dollars to get what they want when money is no object.
This is the most I have ever spent on a statue and it took me a long time to pull the trigger justifying the want. I hope he stands up to the test of time so to speak.:peace

I think your really going to enjoy him. I assume your really into the classic monsters and this will be the centerpiece to your collection.

Just appreciate the classics and the beginnings of horror on film.:D
He will be the second one after the Creature from the Black Lagoon. Plan on getting Frankenstein, Bride, Dracula and Nosforatu. Maybe Wolfman later on.
Also reminds me of Eddie as a Mummy from Iron Maiden Powerslave so that is always full of win:chew:chew

The Mummy has arrived.:chew
Let me share some photos with you.....
2dLhIbesCkfo-_-an3CRCg

LdJ6oX-JPQzGaMNTPZfixQ

sD-JI6xIvKP3DTA1qHD69w

gpWibXKOBqPzHvwX6dI3dw

7L3mkVS0OswsS8RtlpqqOQ

CdwxmB83PRt-5SglvBZEKQ

BMY4sUOTYdacACH6rvHjfg

Too happy for words.After all the emails ,shipping charges, customs duties and worried that it might not be what I paid for The Mummy has finally arrived and I think he is just fantastic.:banana
#306/350 is his edition number and a very welcome member to my growing family.

Back