SSC WoW The Lich King

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, personally I am against any light up features in statues. There are few such pieces that look good in my opinion. Recreating the icy, blue corpse glow of Arthas or his sword, would be really difficult, and probably just end up looking cheap. Unlike the price which will be bound to rise becouse of this feature.

On another note: the more I look at the preview pic, the more hyped I am for this piece. Screw the price, its going to be mine. Maybe Il even have a go at repainting it. Give it that stylised, cartoonish Blizzard look.

Last edited:
And Arthas said to the Diablo 3 Barbarian: "Succeeding you, father!"

This is making me :drool:drool:drool big time

It's too bad the Tychus didn't have any other Exclusive switch out parts, although Tychus in this pose is pretty bad-ass as it is. Since the Diablo 3 Barbarian EX had a switch-o-head, I expect Sideshow will do the Lich King justice by having them provide an Arthas bare head. I can just see the crazed sneer from Arthas.

I do agree that the Blizzard trilogy will be capped by this homage to Warcraft. Now if only Sideshow can revisit the Wolfrider statue.

While the barbarian and Tychus still are two of the best statues I have ever seen, the WoW one is definately not on par. Let's hope that Arthas completes the great set.

Also, please please PLEASE SS, bring on more Starcraft statues!

Tychus is nice but not as close to my heart. And he's a bit of a pain to find.

Back