SSC: The Clone Wars Darth Maul Mechano Legs 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthAlias

Super Freak
Reaction score
Title says it all. Seems SS is close to finishing prototype. Maybe we’ll see a reveal for Spook?
IMG_6346.png

Yep that’s Hondo for sure. I guess the rumors of this line’s demise was greatly exaggerated. Hopefully they’ve learned some valuable lessons and Bane onward turn out well.
hard to tell with them really. We know about the hip issues with the Anakin and Obi-wan bodies. But let us not forget the butterfly joint breaking issue they have/had with their TOD Indy and Nathan Drake muscle bodies that didn't really get corrected even if you got a replacement. Like real ppl, we sort of rely on the limbs to be stable and work in order for them to perform and function properly; but Sideshow is getting close to Medicom levels of their stock bodies crumbling just by looking at them.

Yep that’s Hondo for sure. I guess the rumors of this line’s demise was greatly exaggerated. Hopefully they’ve learned some valuable lessons and Bane onward turn out well.
I’d be surprised if they have. Still using the same crappy body on Bane that snapped in half on Anakin and Obi Wan. In fact, it looks like Hondo is taped together at the midsection. Probably snapped in half as well.

If they're making this Maul, then it reignites my hope for Savage and Assajj. I'd be down for those if they look good.

This could possibly just be an Eastwood holster belt draped over a bust.
Ye, I was thinking that too.

I guess it’s nothing to get excited about either way seeing as it doesn’t instantly conjure the image of a desirable TCW character.

Looks like the Maul prototype is about ready to at least be displayed at a show soon- followed by a year long wait till the PO goes up…

1697354323141.jpeg

I immediately thought of Embo but the belt has too many bullets.
Wish HT was making this animated line 😞

Back