SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just having some fun tonight!

How about a break from 'the sky is falling' rhetoric? I'm having a blast with Joes!

074.jpg

That looks amazing! SS as a Joe looks awesome Rubio. Really breaks my heart that I didn't manage to buy SS when he was released way back. Great pics buddy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just having some fun tonight!

How about a break from 'the sky is falling' rhetoric? I'm having a blast with Joes!

074.jpg

We can't really change Sideshow's decision, so yeah, let's have some fun with the figures we DO have!!!!!

Ha! Yeah, this is my Joe table in the corner of the house where I usually set up, put together, even paint and customize my stuff. Check out the custom Oktober Guard IFV too! Love the OG

That just makes you better than most. :lol

Has not posted here in a long while, sadly this is the 2nd last release of Sideshow Joe. 6 years of collecting has come to an end..

10533182_494421287369813_2795136824109274765_o.jpg

I think SSC does amazing work, especially all the new 2014 stuff. I think they intentionally stylize the Joe stuff to look vaguely toyish, and that's totally cool. I mostly stick to the more realistic looking figs. that's why I prefer to switch the head. I have the HT Retaliation Snake Eyes, and I plan to get Roadblock, so a more toy-like Storm Shadow would stand out.

Plus I don't think the eyes look remotely asian. I used to live with several Japanese English language students in my early twenties, and my wife works at an Asian news agency with bureaus from all over Asia, so I have a good idea what looks mongoloid and what looks caucasoid.

The rest of the SSC Storm Shadow is AMAZING, and I have moved him up my list of figures to get as soon as I have the cash to spare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, you must be an a expert then.
after living in Asia for six years i can tell you that your experience with "several" students & your wifes work must hasnt given you a very diverse view of "Asians"

Hi, just want to share this. I recently received my SSV2 after months of waiting for it to be available at my local retailer :| and I was checking some related videos over at Youtube and I saw this mod for the new layered head sculpt that Sideshow is giving their new figures..

https://youtu.be/M569MdH2zQg

Hot toys PERS on a Sideshow figure? Anyone of you guys have tried this on the new Sideshow layered headsculpts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back