SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason this shot looks a little like Will Ferrell dressed as a ninja to me. :lol

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Wed-011.jpg

I was thinking the same thing from the shots that went up before you posted this front profile shot. We need a revision on this. I don't want "moon faced" Storm Shadow.

Gee, if we b I t c h enough about it like we did with Firefly, SSC will see the error of their ways n include a 90° camo paint job on the sculpt:pray:

I don't think Drake is boring at all. Great holster and rig. The GTA figure they released a while back. THATS boring.

Dunno if you're being serious or sarcastic. Cause they did; he's all cobra decked out. Even his swords got the cobra emblem.

Just goes to show you how incompetent they can be sometimes. Nobody thought to look at the original card art/filecard for the figure during the concept/design process?! Really?! :cuckoo:

I wonder if any other members of the Joe team will be badged with Cobra markings. Scarlett, Snow Job, Gung Ho. Who knows.

This shows they really don't care. :monkey2

love the swords, glad they kept him cobra. i hated storm shadow good, who will snake eyes & storm shadow fight in gi joe 3 , slice & dice.

Just goes to show you how incompetent they can be sometimes. Nobody thought to look at the original card art/filecard for the figure during the concept/design process?! Really?! :cuckoo:

Give them a break. This took me almost 10 seconds to pull up on yojoe.com. People at Sideshow are busy and don't have that kind of extra time to click on a link or two.

sshadow.jpg

I just wish he had his claw thing; that would have made me happy and forget about sideshow's decision to make him affiliated with cobra.

Back