SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not from what I remember. Probably an 80's era heavy gunner would be more appropriate unless you're dead set on Vietnam. Personally, I'd use the bodies to update the older Joes. They're skimpy compared to what's coming. :lol

I don't want every one to be ripped, most of the guys ive known are pretty lean. I suppose i was one of those who was built like a brick out house.

I asked about him being a Nam vet as in the UK continuity he's a veteran of Borneo and Oman which was around the same time as the Vietnam conflict. Also in this continuity he's an artillery gunner who switches to infantry squad machine gunner.

I don't want every one to be ripped, most of the guys ive known are pretty lean. I suppose i was one of those who was built like a brick out house.

I asked about him being a Nam vet as in the UK continuity he's a veteran of Borneo and Oman which was around the same time as the Vietnam conflict. Also in this continuity he's an artillery gunner who switches to infantry squad machine gunner.

Go with what you know then and Action Man-ize him. :huh

Ripppppped

beano.jpg

I decided to purchase this figure from sideshow with my giftcard that was about to expire tomorrow. I couldn't choose which to buy - the black ninja or RnR.

I decided to purchase this figure from sideshow with my giftcard that was about to expire tomorrow. I couldn't choose which to buy - the black ninja or RnR.

Yeah, I would have chosen the black ninja ex over regular edition RnR. You can easily get regular RnR for less than retail...not to mention from a Canadian retailer and saved a lot of the shipping/import cost.

Last edited:
You have chosen... Poorly.

J/K dude. I would have gone with the Ex. Ninja but nevertheless the Regular R&R especially with a gift card is awesome too.

i had a $50 giftcard to use. So i did save money on it.
And i needed to add another joe to stand beside Snake Eyes.

Yeah, I would have chosen the black ninja ex over regular edition RnR. You can easily get regular RnR for less than retail...not to mention from a Canadian retailer and saved a lot of the shipping/import cost.

Anyone know a good place to find a ex rock n roll? It's one of the few I need.

Your options will be limited now. If you have patience, you may find one for sale for a decent price on one of the major forums, eventually. If you have more money that patience, Ebay.

Not much other choice in the matter.

Back