SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
056nr.jpg

057fz.jpg

058xc.jpg

Finally snagged this guy from my comic shop yesterday and, being that he's not the exclusive, I promptly took elvis' work as inspiration and fashioned him a bandanna and geared him up similarly. Really like him, and I wasn't too excited about him initially, hence why I didn't order the EX.

rocknroll.jpg

rocknroll2.jpg

I think I like him more than Zartan, which isn't what I was expecting.

rocknroll2.jpg

I think I like him more than Zartan, which isn't what I was expecting.

I really like the look you guys have done with the regular head. I got the Ex and I think I'm going to do this with my reg head... if I ever get around to taking him out of the box. :horror

To prepare for the imminent arrival of my Rock N Roll EX, I got some of those Dr. Figures ammo belts. . . holy crap, they're a PITA!! I feel sorry for those factory workers that have to put this stuff together. I couldn't hang with that.

To prepare for the imminent arrival of my Rock N Roll EX, I got some of those Dr. Figures ammo belts. . . holy crap, they're a PITA!! I feel sorry for those factory workers that have to put this stuff together. I couldn't hang with that.
tell me about it, i had a hard time get it tother.:gah:

If I wanted to replace his gun with a desert camo 43 or 46, which company has nice quality models? I like the looks of some of the Crazy Dummy models, but when you're just looking at pics, they all kind of look good.

I have them too and they chewed the hell up out of my nails putting them together. But these are not high quality, I have metal links from Dragon and Realistic which go together much easier so it's only the Dr Figures ones that are a PITA.
It's also surprising how oversized the rounds are. I'm almost tempted to buy the 5.56 belts instead hoping that they'll be closer in scale to 7.62.

Also for those that are curious, you'll need at least three sets to wrap two belts around your figure. The larger scale of the belts means that the belt is longer then it needs to be, so you'll probably need 65 Dr. Figure rnds to equal one of Sideshow's plastic 75 rnd belts in length.

If I wanted to replace his gun with a desert camo 43 or 46, which company has nice quality models? I like the looks of some of the Crazy Dummy models, but when you're just looking at pics, they all kind of look good.

You can't go wrong with either Barrack Sergeant or ACE on the MK43.

I'm not 100% on who makes the better 46 though. Crazy Dummy's versions look good but are pretty damn expensive.

Back