SSC Retailers Exclusive RED HULK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CornerStoreComics

Freaked Out
Reaction score
redhulk3.jpg

Pre-Order HERE now!

Awesome!
-t
CornerStoreComics

Hey, how come your shipping to Canada is so expensive? It's almost 1/2 the price if the statue. :eek:

In order for the cart to be accurate for US shipments on a piece this large/heavy (since 95% will stay in the US), it throws off the international rates something fierce. :slap

Let me get with Richard in the morning so we can figure out what Canadian shipping might actually look like, and I'll post it up here for reference. If it can ship to Canada, the rate likely won't look anything like the one the cart is showing right now.

Thanks!
thomas
CSC

Cool thx Thomas. I just don't want to be charged $180 for shipping. :eek:

Will the shipping calculator be changed?

Last edited:
Cool thx Thomas. I just don't want to be charged $180 for shipping. :eek:

Will the shipping calculator be changed?

The calculator will need to remain 'broken' on it (because we need the USA oversize rate to stay accurate -- and it's that 'oversize' piece that is throwing off the calculator) but we can sort it out so that Canadian orders won't be overcharged.

Is there a way knowing the shipping before it charges? Therefore if its too high, I could have the right to cancel the item?

Is there a way knowing the shipping before it charges? Therefore if its too high, I could have the right to cancel the item?

It looks like Priority Mail to Canada will probably run in about the $80 (based on an estimated weight.) It's too big for Express Mail.

Thanks!
-t
CSC

Would this be too big to ship to Australia Thomas?
If not, what would be the best estimate?

Back