SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on all the great, deep cut ANH stuff HT showed this year, I might hazard a guess that next SDCC we'll see the ANH Luke in X-Wing gear, and maybe the following year in the ESB X-Wing gear. HT seems to be dragging their feet a little with ESB and Jedi stuff.

Personally, I would wait. And I am waiting. I was pretty set on getting the ESB X-Wing Luke thinking HT would never get to it, but in light of their SDCC showings, I'm guessing it's coming eventually.

Based on all the great, deep cut ANH stuff HT showed this year, I might hazard a guess that next SDCC we'll see the ANH Luke in X-Wing gear, and maybe the following year in the ESB X-Wing gear. HT seems to be dragging their feet a little with ESB and Jedi stuff.

Personally, I would wait. And I am waiting. I was pretty set on getting the ESB X-Wing Luke thinking HT would never get to it, but in light of their SDCC showings, I'm guessing it's coming eventually.

It's easy to feel this way, but I still feel like specific versions of characters there's going to be a 4 year gap or so. What's great about what they showed at SDCC (aside from the Sandtrooper and Snowtrooper) was that they weren't updates of old SS figures but brand new figures. But with so much good stuff coming out, the truth is that it's easier to be patient for those updates to figures as there are plenty of cool looking figures to occupy your wallet. I don't think I'd ever considered the GS Gunner, but at the moment I'd likely go for that over Sideshow's TIE Pilot.

HT seems to be dragging their feet a little with ESB and Jedi stuff.

The lumbering beast needs to pick up the pace.

giphy.gif

The hoth figure I really want to see from hot toys is leia. Seems pretty likely to happen at some point but who knows how long? By the time it's made the way things are going it might cost $400

The Asian con with the 1/6 AT-ST. Royal Guard supposed to be there and ROTJ Luke rumored to be there.

That seems like enough stuff to show.

There's more shows, aren't there? Saigon, Shanghai, whatever... seems like this time of year there's a new Asian toy show every other weekend. More time to reveal more stuff.

The hoth figure I really want to see from hot toys is leia. Seems pretty likely to happen at some point but who knows how long? By the time it's made the way things are going it might cost $400

:lecture Absolutely! And you're right--she'll be $400 and we'll all be one foot in the grave!

I'd like to preorder this one as well, just been waiting to see more photos to see if it changes much from the prototype in the promo photos. From what I've read, I gather that sometimes Sideshow figures look different when released. This one sure looks great so far though.

Have about $220 in reward points, if I get my usual spook haul of points this will just cost me shipping. :yess:

Me too! I'm planning on scoring as many Spook points as possible plus the usual Cyber Monday points to ease the pain on this awesome (but ridiculously priced) figure.

Can someone tell me how you get these spook points and cyber Monday points? First time I've heard of those deals. Extra rewards points would be really nice.

Back