SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most likely scenario is that whoever entered the product data in their CMS entered the wrong date, and then the info was corrected, it triggered the notification e-mails.

hahaha ...data entry....probably correct. Or maybe they had to produce another figure first.....

Oh, I don't think that's the reason behind the delay. This entire product announcement has been weird and disconcerting since the beginning. It figures there would be a delay ALREADY.

Yeah I don't think they're revising it either, but the release has been a tad of catastrophe since the leaked pics and now the delay. It's actually pretty hilarious. Lol. I'm sure SS probably doesn't think it's so funny though. Haha.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So are those pics from the unmasked head the real deal??? Somebody find out. Now!

SS, please fix the BODY, it's not strong enough, this Jason is too SKINNY , especially its WAIST.

View attachment 267208

I think you're confusing the oddball shirt overhang for bulk. Remember, Jason steals those clothes from a clothesline at the beginning of Part III, and they're ill-fitting. If I recall, the sleeves are too short, the shirt is too small (and buttoned incorrectly) and it kind of hangs off him in the middle.

The photo you've provided does one make one thing clear, however: the SS hockey mask is far too rounded, and needs to be pulled in an oval fashion to be more screen accurate.

With the amount of reference pics available the movie itself and various members on this forumn knocking out incredible part 3 customs it is beyond me how they could still get it wrong

You know what? Screw it... I'm pre-ordering one, in the .001% off chance they do the right thing and give us a complete product. Also, it will reserve me the right to continue to call them out when they don't. :lol

Besides, what they are offering does look like a pretty nice Jason figure (if Production can live up to the Proto).

You know what? Screw it... I'm pre-ordering one, in the .001% off chance they do the right thing and give us a complete product. Also, it will reserve me the right to continue to call them out when they don't. :lol

Besides, what they are offering does look like a pretty nice Jason figure (if Production can live up to the Proto).

Did sideshow visit this forum to consult our opinion?

I'm surprised it hasn't sold out yet. Adding a whole other display option, that'll be one of the more useful exclusive items I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised it hasn't sold out yet. Adding a whole other display option, that'll be one of the more useful exclusive items I have.

Because SS don't offer a unmasked sculpt and don't fix the Jason's thin physique, they get unsatisfying sales figures.

Because SS don't offer a unmasked sculpt and don't fix the Jason's thin physique, they get unsatisfying sales figures.

But it does look very good and there's no saying they'll do other versions anytime soon. How many years since the last 1/6 Jason? I much rather have this than nothing.

But it does look very good and there's no saying they'll do other versions anytime soon. How many years since the last 1/6 Jason? I much rather have this than nothing.

Yep,you are right,but I still expect SS to fix the Jason's thin physique and give us a bonus unmasked sculpt.

Yep,you are right,but I still expect SS to fix the Jason's thin physique and give us a bonus unmasked sculpt.
You keep mentioning the figure being to thin. I'm just not seeing it. It looks OK to me.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

The old sideshow Jason pt3 came with a bulk up material and surely people buying these have an old Jason or similar. Not to mention that sideshow will probably provide one this time too. If anyone doesn't believe that, you've got plenty of time to get one especially with the delay.

Yeah, I'm fine with the figure... I just don't want it to be barebones, especially knowing what they originally worked on for it. :tap

The figure doesn't look too thin to me at all. The figure looks skinny compared to the movie stills because they're not displayed in the correct aspect ratio, making Jason look shorter and fatter than he really is in the movie.

Back