SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel this figure is too skinny,Jason in the movie is a little fat.
friday-the-13th-jason-voorhees-sixth-scale-100360-05.jpg
[1982]Friday the 13th Part 3 [1982][15-13-08].JPG
[1982]Friday the 13th Part 3 [1982][15-13-30].JPG
[1982]Friday the 13th Part 3 [1982][15-15-56].JPG

This figure is too skinny,especially its waist, so I don't pre-order it this time.

ef5c73f0f736afc38161098db419ebc4b64512f8.jpg

I've never seen an email about a delay for something that was just a brand new order. My first thought was that they decided to include those parts after all. But if that's the case, why not show the other pics on the order page and change the price for all orders after this point, just leaving those who have already ordered super stoked with the price they've already paid. Reasoning it out like that gives me doubts, but I'm hopeful nonetheless.

I initially thought the email was about charging my card because it was arriving soon. Which surprised me. When the hell does SS get out product on time much less early? Then I read that it was a delay, which doesn't surprise me, but it's not scheduled 'til next year and it's getting pushed back further. I too hope it's to add those sorely missing pieces, but I'm not holding my breath.

Does seem strange that they would push the date so early. Whether or not they are adding stuff, something has clearly changed in production. Let the speculation continue!!!

Ill bet it's because those lazy workers bitched enough that they are finally getting bathroom breaks. I want my figure!!!!!!!

Well according to my emails from sideshow those are not bootleg pics they've acknowledged they exist so they can't be bootlegs now lol!!!!!

Last edited:
I'd definitely display the bloody head. That looks badass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. I was totally with the folks that said they didn't care to display without the mask. Then I bought a "hold me over" Jason cause the price was right and guess what:
a348e54110f50f0d45a643140bfa5d02.jpg

Keeping my fingers crossed that well receive the unmasked!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep with that 'delay' email my glass is now half full as opposed to half empty in regards to this leading to the other head and mask hopefully being added to this set. :pray:

You seem angry in all your posts.
You must not read many of my posts then. When I don't like the direction of something I'm interested in I'll be honest about it and can come off as blunt or opinionated but in general I'm fairly easy going.

So there may be chance we're getting what we want. We will see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well according to my emails from sideshow those are not bootleg pics they've acknowledged they exist so they can't be bootlegs now lol!!!!!

Thanks to me,ha ha ha:yess: , I uploaded these bootleg pics first, I found them in a Chinese website.

01.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg

I pre-order when it first went up because I was happy with what they where giving already , though I don't think I would display this with out the mask I'm all for getting more pieces and options so hope this happens

Sideshow please give us the full complete set. This is a winner!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back