SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered. Zero dollars for me too as the wifey paid. Expected to ship in Jan-Mar 2017. That's a lot of time folks. Anything can happen...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preordered but I'm disapointed they didnt included an unmasked head. You can do better Sideshow.

Also just for added info the originals sideshow Jasons part 3 were sent to retailers in a big brown shipper boxe including 6 figures. Their were 3 Jasons and 3 Freddy's. So for $240 you could buy all 6 figures in the box. :lol

It's a little shocking that the mask isn't removable. I suppose it's for the best since I didn't know where I was going to get the money, but I had been so excited about this release that I was going to find it somewhere. Without a portrait it's certainly not worth the price for me. I'm not sure I'd buy a mask-only version for any price, really.

It's also unusual, I think, that they haven't communicated about it. They have to have known people were expecting the mask to be removable...

Is the listed height accurate? Richard Brooker was 6' 3" you put lifts on him then this figure should be closer to 13" tall.

When they make the Freddy is he going to be the same height as Jason?

I hope they correct the height before they start manufacturing.

The figure looks good minus the lack of face sculpt but some of the production team worked on the Indy figure and that was some cringe-worthy work in some areas.

If they mess this up it would be a real shame.

Two disappointments today this figure cause it should be at least 13 inches high cause in the movies he was a tall menacing monster and no unmasked head which was an oversight. True I think I would display him masked but just to have that unmasked portrait would make this iconic figure totally complete.

And that Jason print today was not so appealing.

I didn't think there would be a NRD with the lower price point so that's a bit disappointing. I'll still get it though.

If they weren't going to give us an unmasked sculpt, they could have given us an extra part 4 damaged head and hockey mask for extra display options. Oh well, I'll still most likely get this.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Since they didn't even have a photo up of everything that is included, I have a feeling they're still working on this one quite a bit and just put it up earlier that they would've liked since it was Friday the 13th.

If Jason was 6'3" in Part III, then this figure should be 12.5" or even a bit bigger because of the boots. That is a little disappointing if he'll only be 12".

I'm hoping the unmasked sculpt just isn't ready and that they'll correct his height. With that said, I still ordered this as quickly as possible. :D

regular is up for order on bbts. I placed and order but will probably order through Sideshow for the Exclusive down the road once a coupon or some reward points come into play. Just a back up plan at the moment incase it sells out or anything and no deposit required.

He's going to be taller than 12"

** Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more » **

Look up a Hot Toys Black Widow Figure it says 11 inches tall.

Sideshow made the Jason figure and can fill in the stats more accurately.

I sent an email to their support to see if the height is accurate on the order page or not.

I will post a response if I get one.

I am with everyone, wish it came with a removable mask, but that's not a deal breaker for me. I went ahead and PO'd. Wonder how long it will last being limited to 1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back