SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Detailed multi-piece hockey mask portrait"

CiNMls6.gif

It's not about whether or not I would actually display it without the mask. It's about having OPTIONS, and knowing that under the mask it likely looks like this:

faceless-AV+(1).jpg

Sorry, that's not acceptable for a high-end, $200+ figure, imho.

Also, Jason unmasked is pretty iconic in and off itself.

This just seems like either an oversight or laziness.

Oh well.

"Detailed multi-part farm boots" :rotfl

And at only 12 inches high, I feel he should be taller, like predator size around 14.
Still looks nice though, congrats to those who order.

I'll be ordering once a coupon code works also. I'm excited for this. It is a bummer that there is no unmasked portrait but oh well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I like how he looks but to me is incomplete without having a maskless portait as well which is very important to me so I won't be ordering him. While I actually do display my Jasons with Masks on for half of them, it is fun taking it off as well and I do like playing around with my Jasons on the shelf. I like monsters, and if I can't take his mask off he's only half the monster.

Disappointed. No unmasked Sculpt? I'm been thinking for quite sometime that Sideshow only has limited rights to F13 with likeness being way off or artist interpretation in the past for "specific movie pieces", I do not believe Sideshow has the likeness rights at all. Unless they will add it later.

Shame about no maskless portrait but having sold Beto's III and IV, this is the next best thing (though way, way down in comparison, of course). Still, for the price of zero dollars (used rewards points for the entire purchase), it'll do nicely. Pretty excited for it, really. Crossing my fingers that there's nothing here SSC can screw up. :pray:

Back