SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was setting my CC up on the Cobra Throne and tried to put the cape on him but it wouldn't stay on one side. Looked at the gold disks and saw that one of them didn't have the magnet! I don't know if it fell off when I took it out of the box or if it never had one attached. Trying to decide if I should go through the process of talking to Sideshow or if I should just find that size magnet somewhere and glue it on. Irritating not being able to pose it the way I want. This is the first issue I've had with a figure from Sideshow (which is probably very lucky considering some of the posts I've read on this forum) so I don't know if it's worth the trouble of asking Sideshow for a little magnet.

Don't know if this helps but mine came the same way until I noticed that the magnet that was missing came unglued and was attached to the other magnet. It didn't look like it a first because the magnets are really thin but it came right off and I glued it to the right spot and it works fine. Just check before you contact Sideshow in case the same thing happened to you.

Don't know if this helps but mine came the same way until I noticed that the magnet that was missing came unglued and was attached to the other magnet. It didn't look like it a first because the magnets are really thin but it came right off and I glued it to the right spot and it works fine. Just check before you contact Sideshow in case the same thing happened to you.

Well son of a *****. It was attached to the other one. I didn't even think to look since at a glance it looked like 1 magnet. Thanks! I'm glad I didn't call Sideshow yet.

In regards to the helmet, I too wish that the chrome face mask went all the way around and inside the helmet. Here's my Ultimate Cobra Commander 3.75" figure. This is how it should have been done.

60882380080209203665.jpg

57339637890733678326.jpg

In regards to the helmet, I too wish that the chrome face mask went all the way around and inside the helmet. Here's my Ultimate Cobra Commander 3.75" figure. This is how it should have been done.

60882380080209203665.jpg

57339637890733678326.jpg
Thats exactly what I've been talkin bout!

Back