SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously new figure is too tall in torso and neck for the old throne.

Canceling the search for the throne :lol

I guess there is always something to nitpick huh? :) He fits perfect and hardly noticable when having the figure in front of you sitting (just like pictures never represents how a figure looks much better in person)

Cobra Leader has arrived. All in all its a solid figure. Like everyone has said the knees are total ****. I mean total and complete ****. I can usuallf futz my way out of a body body, but there are beyond terrible. Worst I have ever seen. Aside from the that everything is else is pretty nice. I dig that there is plenty of display options, with all the hands, two weapons, staff, chrome dome/sack head, cape/no cape, you could keep yourself busy for a while. One thing I do hate is that Sideshow didn't wrap the sculpt in the chrome mask. The black sculpt showing from the sides is lazy and tacky. Definitely overpriced too.

Anyway, here are some quickly futz pix.

Changed out the boots and put it on a knock off HT body.

On to Baroness.

Looks good King... I may have to go with the knock off TT as well, just so I can get a better pose out of him. I guess it's somewhat comforting to know it was the "worst knees" that pushed me over the edge. They really did seem worse than any I'd run into before.

They didn't even put a cover around his neck, huh?

Nope, just black plastic... I almost wonder if it would look better if the neck was blue, or maybe put a material sock around it :huh

Obviously new figure is too tall in torso and neck for the old throne.

Canceling the search for the throne :lol

how is he too tall for the throne?! if you look hard enough you can find fault in anything... but you dont even have to look do you!

Looks good King... I may have to go with the knock off TT as well, just so I can get a better pose out of him. I guess it's somewhat comforting to know it was the "worst knees" that pushed me over the edge. They really did seem worse than any I'd run into before.

Thanks GB. And yeah, these are by far the worst set of knees I have gotten. Absolutely atrocious.

King D,
Which boots did you use on CC and are you planning to add stirups?! (If and when, pics please)

Those, DiD boots Chase? Looks great.

Boots are DiD. And possibly do something for stirups.

Couple last shots....

image.jpg

No idea why my pictures always come up wrong way!!!

Back