SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Facebook announcement G.I. JOE: Helmeted Cobra Commander

wow Kato perfection on :clap

I'm gonna swap this commander onto a TTM19 when i get him :)

... why a TTM19? that is IMMENSELY more muscular than the commander EVER was in any incarnation.

He's a skinny Used car salesman.

This was my commission for Sideshow collectible last year and I am happy it is finally available now :

20121101_174049.jpg

20121101_173658.jpg

_MG_2105.JPG

_MG_2108.JPG

3.png

1.png

1.png

4.png

Damn. I'm assuming it's a pro under there? Some damn fine tailoring.

Helmet's the dealbreaker. I mean they can't even get that right?!?!? For eff's sake. :slap:

You rip into Sideshow's CC,but give praise to those 5 points of articulated turds of those Zica retro 6 Million dollar man figures :lol:cuckoo::dunno

The tailoring is fantastic, I love getting a look at "in the process" stuff. Thanks Kato! :clap

I wonder what the helmeted head would look like on the other Commander body. (For whatever reason, I'm a huge fan of that body with the trench coat)

I wonder what the helmeted head would look like on the other Commander body. (For whatever reason, I'm a huge fan of that body with the trench coat)
Tell you what--if you buy this set, I'll trade you the original CC outfit for the new one! :hi5:

Not a fan of the price but I will have to add this to my collection, AMAZING figure and great work on the outfit Kato!

well. if you're gonna give him muscles, then give him MUSCLES and go for a Kaustik Plastik KP02B :lol

You rip into Sideshow's CC,but give praise to those 5 points of articulated turds of those Zica retro 6 Million dollar man figures :lol:cuckoo::dunno

Apples to Oranges but this is a Rotten Tomato. :pfft:

well. if you're gonna give him muscles, then give him MUSCLES and go for a Kaustik Plastik KP02B :lol

Na that would be just silly :lol

Well i may just sculpt some extra muscle on a TT body. I do like the look of elvis1976's that he put on a TTM19 though as he doesn't look too big.
P1020226.jpg

Well he doesn't look weird, but he does look kind of ripped for Cobra Commander. Having said that, he was pretty ripped in the cartoon:

cob8.jpg

Apples to Oranges but this is a Rotten Tomato. :pfft:

um not really.....:lol

$20 for two 4 inch, super limited in articulation, figures,I'd say the rotton turd-matoes are them

Later comics yes, Early comics no. But I do kinda like the Elvis custom you posted.

Back