Premium Format SSC Guardians of the Galaxy Star-Lord PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, a comic version should def be made to accompany the other members In My Opinion. Would look boss.

It's one of those things, where you think it would be a no-brainer.....but then I get nervous because what I think is a no-brainer may not be to Sideshow. :lol

They need to get me on their team. I'll be the voice for the people.

The comic version will never come out lol. Sideshow would love to release the whole team but leave out the essential character. Years later and I'm still waiting on the rest of my fantastic four lol

The comic version will never come out lol. Sideshow would love to release the whole team but leave out the essential character. Years later and I'm still waiting on the rest of my fantastic four lol

It's not really Sideshow's fault that Disney put the kibosh on F4 merch, though, is it? I honestly can't even remember what the last F4 toy released was before the Invisible Woman Marvel Legends coming this year.

Yeah I don't know. Cause there was the Doom PF though so. ??? I'm not sure what the limits are exactly.

Last edited:
Back