SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, this is a must buy. Gotta love the REAL leader of G.I. Joe. Duke can suck it. :nana:

I honestly think the revolver looks kinda silly. They could have given him a .45 with pearl grips if they wanted him to have something fancy. I would have been fine with that.

No big deal though, I can just replace it with a regular shoulder rig and .45.

Other than that, this figure is pretty BA.

I don't know if I have to have the exclusive head, the cocked hat doesn't seem fitting for a General.

Standing on top of the Statue of Liberty blasting Battle Android Troopers from the hip and playing chicken with enemy watercraft while hanging onto the side of a speeding Devilfish isn't fitting behavior for a general either, but that's Hawk for ya. ;)

Just a quick point of the projects inspiration... Old School 1986 V2 HAWK

the Battle hardened, lead from the front Commander... a Fighting man's GI

-Note the Revolver in the Shoulder Rig, Brown Hair, and we thought we would throw in a nod to the Hasbro mail in Gold SMG with our new "in the Field style" rattle-can Desert Painted mini XCR PDW Assault Rifle!

-Side Cap EXCLUSIVE PORTRAIT was a nod to the 1991 V2 Hawk

:wink1:

https://www.yojoe.com/action/86/hawk2.___ml

-Note the Revolver in the Shoulder Rig, Brown Hair, and we thought we would throw in a nod to the Hasbro mail in Gold SMG with our new "in the Field style" rattle-can Desert Painted mini XCR PDW Assault Rifle!

Which Hawk was 91???

Thanks for the info, I for one love the feedback from SS peeps in this Forum

Think the fig is awesome and will be buying direct from SS for sure, but to be honest not a fan of the exclusive, no biggie though

But I do love the hand cannon :rock

Hawk is top notch!

Love the EX,
love the ankle knife,
love the golden submachine gun,
love the bare hands,
and love the action boots.

Great figure!

the Battle hardened, lead from the front Commander... a Fighting man's GI

I love that you guys are digging deep for inspirations. 1991 Hawk. Nice! :duff

talk%20hawk%20moc.JPG

Last edited:
You know both Dusty and Hawk have come with extra headsculpts based on their 90's counterparts. I'm thinking orange mohawk Zartan might not be so far off after all....

Most 90s Joes should not be revisited, there are a select hand full of decent figures but most were ruined by neon...

I like the SSC Hawk, will definitely be getting one, probably the regular version. And an extra pair of the bent toe boots for Beachhead!

All I know is that Sideshow paid tribute to this Hawk:

talk%20hawk%20moc.JPG

before this one:

2544680376_43976317f1.jpg

And that makes them all right in my book. :lecture

I totally agree, my comment was more directed towards your mention of orange mohawk Zartan :)

As much as I don't like the side hat on Sideshow's figure, it looks a hell of a lot better then the way it looks on that '91 Hawk.

I hope they mod the Beachhead boots so Hawk is as tall as Flint and Duke, the GI Joe Command shot makes me wonder. May pick up an extra pair of Stalker boots just in case.

I keep arrowing thru the photo gallery, another AWESOME JOE!

Back