SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, Chase!

You know, if there's one thing SS could really use an update on it's their hands. King swapping the SS hands for HT ones gave the whole figure a much more natural look....

EX head is a must.

One last one.
P1080761.jpg

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Final thoughts. For me, the figure is a complete home run. If you thought the prototype was great, you shouldn't have any reason to not to like production figure. Obviously the jacket is not as nice a the one of a kind, hand made Kato(and if you expected it to be you are a fool), but for a production piece I think it came out excellent. Easily one of Sideshow best efforts in tailoring! No complaints here. Paint apps are solid, uniform is solid and accessories are what you can expect. No should be disappointed with the final product here.

One last one.
P1080761.jpg

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Final thoughts. For me, the figure is a complete home run. If you thought the prototype was great, you shouldn't have any reason to not to like production figure. Obviously the jacket is not as nice a the one of a kind, hand made Kato(and if you expected it to be you are a fool), but for a production piece I think it came out excellent. Easily one of Sideshow best efforts in tailoring! No complaints here. Paint apps are solid, uniform is solid and accessories are what you can expect. No should be disappointed with the final product here.

Wow is the Sgt. Slaughter a custom or did SSC make that, how'd did I miss that one! :gah:

Man...I just can't think of any reasons to whine about not getting him right now. I'm just going to have to notch it up to being broke!

Thanks King Darkness, as always, great shots!

I'd say he is much better than decent.

P1080678.jpg

I knew he'd look right :)

Delivered!

First impressions, home run. Paint apps are by far the best in the line so far. Both sculpts, flawless paint apps. Jacket is really nice, excellently tailored, and all accessories are on par with every Joe release.

Weakest part of is the holster, thin and cheap.

Overall, nothing to complain about.

Really quick shot.

P1080647.jpg

Definietly going accessories lite on Hawk, basically two trays worth of stuff I wont use :lol

After seeing your pics, I'm not worried about the holster at all.

Looks great, Chase!

You know, if there's one thing SS could really use an update on it's their hands. King swapping the SS hands for HT ones gave the whole figure a much more natural look....

EX head is a must.

You sure about the hands? We get a flesh set with Hawk.

I'm going with the bare hands. He comes with a healthy dose of accessories but I think I like minimalistic approach.

Can't seem to make up my mind which sculpt to go it....they both look pretty sweet on him.

Sweet, got mine today. Hopefully I get a chance to open him up tomorrow...

UPS delivered mine to the wrong address. I already sent the report to Sideshow. Tried calling UPS and they were useless. You can't even report the package lost on their website until the next day.

Back