SSC Exclusive Cleaner Kit Wolf/with Chestburster Out of stock :(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

venom

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just letting anyone know, to save disappointments when going to the SSC website to pre-order one... Looks like some of us are going to have to get the normal one and try and hunt down the chestbursters... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2.. Oh and theres waitlist.

sorry you did not make it on the pre order. check ebay i am sure some will be up for sale there...

the chestburster will go great with my Scar predator..... thanks Hot Toys!!

Just letting anyone know, to save disappointments when going to the SSC website to pre-order one... Looks like some of us are going to have to get the normal one and try and hunt down the chestbursters... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2.. Oh and theres waitlist.
I'll have an extra SSC exclusive cleaner Wolf & I'll sell it in pieces to help out some of my bros that missed out. I know not everyone wanted to buy a whole new Wolf just for the extras. Thank God my beautiful wife is so understanding!! :monkey3 :D

i only have Wolf but the only other one i want(besides a Predator 1) is P2 Elder....and that's crazy money so my wolf and HT/SS wolf exclusive will have to do until the P1 comes out.

I managed to get one just before it went to waitlist :banana. Now just for scar... think im getting one though :joy was gonna go for a celtic, but decided Id prefer scar

well, i just cancelled my 2nd order so good luck to waitlisters.

If anyone want to trade a HT Chopper Pred, I'm game.

Tyler the brown alien warrior with facehugger is pretty easy to find on ebay. I think I see at least one per week. I've seen them end $130-$150 so they aren't too hard to obtain. I think you'd be able to sell your exlusive cleaner wolf for more than that.

Back