SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have him all geared up at the moment. I'll remove some gear here and there till I have him where I want him. Brings me back to the day when my mail away Duke arrived all those years ago.:monkey2

Great shots. I hear you about reminiscing about the mail-away Duke in '83. He even came with a flag to stick on his arm, just like the old one! :flag

:lol:lol:lol

All this "man point" chat because I drank a Diet Pepsi while futzing Duke. :nana:

Where are Deak's pics, BTW?

It wasn't until late yesterday that da Yuke was dry from the Myatt Water Treatment™. I will get off my ass when I get home from work to take pics. I was impressed besides the broken helmet. I will lose points for not having the exclusive, but I will gain points because I preordered from my local shop and paid less. Oh and no awesome "Kaleefournia tAXez".

It wasn't until late yesterday that da Yuke was dry from the Myatt Water Treatment™. I will get off my ass when I get home from work to take pics. I was impressed besides the broken helmet. I will lose points for not having the exclusive, but I will gain points because I preordered from my local shop and paid less. Oh and no awesome "Kaleefournia tAXez".

Not really, that just means you're cheap. :lol:moon

Back