SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Duke could definitely use an updated paint job, but he still poses pretty well outdoors. I have him an aftermarket SCAR (love that weapon!!!) and I'm happy with all the gear he has on him.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398643285.424011.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398643300.447218.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398643310.532449.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398643320.171150.jpg

/\ Yeah it is!

But where did you get the SCAR 16? I have one that kinda blows...can't remember who made it, but came with the EGLM and mags won't fit.

I love this figure, my favorite (next to snake eyes of course) i ported him over to a true type, a tac-vest and knee pads and he really came to life for me. Apologies for the crummy camera phone pics.

IMG_0762.JPGIMG_0755.JPG

/\ Yeah it is!

But where did you get the SCAR 16? I have one that kinda blows...can't remember who made it, but came with the EGLM and mags won't fit.

The guy who owns Echo Base Toys .com in LA comes up to almost every San Jose Toy Show, and I picked this up from him a few years back. I don't know the brand name. It was on an all-plastic blister card. It's modular, but everything can come off quite easily (especially the barrel). I just love the SCAR and figured Duke would be one of the first Joes to use one (perhaps alongside BeachHead, who I don't have yet).

The guy who owns Echo Base Toys .com in LA comes up to almost every San Jose Toy Show, and I picked this up from him a few years back. I don't know the brand name. It was on an all-plastic blister card. It's modular, but everything can come off quite easily (especially the barrel). I just love the SCAR and figured Duke would be one of the first Joes to use one (perhaps alongside BeachHead, who I don't have yet).

I agree, which is why I got one. Very unhappy with it though. Might pick up an extra one from Colton, even though it's the MK 17. (Though, that is what Duke used in Retaliation). I want to get a AA-12 for Flint too.

Fantastic pics Lawless! Yeah the backwards Acog Scope is hard for me to stop seeing. :lol
By the way, your Scar-L is from Toy Soldier. The best one that's available is from Soldier Story right now. I also gave my Duke a Scar-H, but he needs a grenade launcher for all those grenade pouches and there's not a H model with the incorporated FN Grenade Launcher available right now. Waiting on Soldier Story to make that one.

Love that vest sifootswingluke! Where's that from?

"Love that vest sifootswingluke! Where's that from?[/QUOTE]"

its is a Playhouse/Saturday toys Desert Tan Plate Carrier, i believe BlackOpsToys has them, i have a chest rig to go with it, but it front loads him a bit much.

Fantastic pics Lawless! Yeah the backwards Acog Scope is hard for me to stop seeing. :lol

Gol'darnit..... I'm gonna have to correct that ACOG and take some new pics! Ya think if know better, because, afterall, THIS:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398751686.155378.jpg

I've shot a SCAR, WITH an ACOG on it......

But, for my AR-15, I can't really afford one... I'm actually going with the new SPARC II when it comes out in May.....

Gol'darnit..... I'm gonna have to correct that ACOG and take some new pics! Ya think if know better, because, afterall, THIS:

View attachment 106508

I've shot a SCAR, WITH an ACOG on it......

But, for my AR-15, I can't really afford one... I'm actually going with the new SPARC II when it comes out in May.....

Awesome...I wish I could afford one, but the 16 is 3600.00...I'm sure the 17 is a little more.

Awesome...I wish I could afford one, but the 16 is 3600.00...I'm sure the 17 is a little more.

From what I hear, the prices on SCARs are starting to drop down into the $1800-$2200 range. Still, you can have two AR-15s for that. But I loved shooting my buddy's!!!!

Back