SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been taking pliers to the SS stands and widening the C opening so they don't squeeze the midsection as tightly.... Isn't it time that SS went to the crotch support style stand also? :slap

Yeah, I'd like see that as well. Overall it just gives a better look to the displayed figures.

Yeah, I'd like see that as well. Overall it just gives a better look to the displayed figures.

It seems to be preferred by most freaks... Even when you're able to hide the clasp under a jacket or robe you still end up with the wire support making the back of the figures clothing stick out.

It would be nice for SS to revisit the design since they've been giving us that same stand style for almost ten years now. :dunno

It seems to be preferred by most freaks... Even when you're able to hide the clasp under a jacket or robe you still end up with the wire support making the back of the figures clothing stick out.

It would be nice for SS to revisit the design since they've been giving us that same stand style for almost ten years now. :dunno

I would imagine it is. Some figures hide it better than others but with this you really don't have to worry about it.

I agree that its time to go back and change this. The current design works but I think this is a better option.

I just got a call from Sideshow. It appears that my waitlist conversion didn't go all the way through the system so they had to re-order the figure for me manually.

Nice to know they are on top of these things without having to be told.

just got duke and ho-lee crap he is awesome. wow sideshow...just wow.

012-1-3.jpg

001-2-1.jpg

009-9.jpg

yah, i need to fix the undershirt. i didn't realize how bunched up it was till later. i was just blown away by how nice he looked right out of the box. i have a couple of undershirts from dragon that i may use if i can't get it to lay flat.

If I didn't know any better, I swear SS is reading our posts! New stand for the 501st. I hope they start spreading these to other lines sooner than later

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="movie" value="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/backstage-pass/Vaders Fist 501st-BSP_FLV..flv"></param><embed src="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/backstage-pass/Vaders Fist 501st-BSP_FLV..flv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="225"></embed></object>

Ask and ye shall receive. So it looks like we're getting the U stand finally or something similar. I hope that this becomes standard and will make posing them better in every way.

Back