• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SSC dios ** Wolverine vs Sabretooth EX ** Hulk vs Spidey EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reefer Shark

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK, here goes the last of my Marvel dios. Sad to see these guys go, they are some of my favorite all time statues. Time to give up these grails for someone else to enjoy.

• Payment plan is avalable with a deposit, PM me for details.
  • I accept payment via Paypal.
  • Shipping is FREE to any address in the lower 48 United States!
  • The statues will be shipped insured and you will be sent tracking information.
  • The statues have been re-packed with the styrofoam re-taped, and will be be sent in a second extra outer shipping carton for extra protection.
  • No international shipping on these two items.
  • Check my feedback here and on ebay (username: "psycho_shark")

Wolverine vs Sabretooth Exclusive dio #148 of 300 - $700 shipped!! SOLD!!!!

two extremely tiny paint chips and a scuff on sabes (see pic), not noticable unless you're looking right up close. Otherwise the statue is perfect - The box has some shelfwear and one flap is coming a bit loose (still holds fine, see pics) -

See 24 images including all packaging pics ---> here

wolverinesabretoothdio02.jpg

wolverinesabretoothdio11.jpg

wolverinesabretoothdio13.jpg

wolverinesabretoothdio21.jpg

wolverinesabretoothdio19.jpg

----------

Hulk vs Spider-Man Exclusive Green dio #331 of 500 - $750 shipped!! PENDING!

I opened this factory sealed from SSC and it had a few issues:
  1. The light switch seems to be a bit jacked up and stuck in the "on" position. The "flickering damaged effect" works fine when you pull the plastic battery protector out.
  2. One of spideys fingers was broken clean off. I glued it back on, and it's virtually undetectable to the naked eye (see pic).
  3. There is a tiny chip in the rubble in Hulks hands (see pic).
Otherwise the statue is in perfect condition - all packaging is present along with the original shipper -

See 24 images including all packaging pics ---> here

hulkspideydio02.jpg

hulkspideydio12.jpg

hulkspideydio13.jpg

hulkspideydio15.jpg

hulkspideydio18.jpg

Last edited:
ALL PM's REPLIED TO!

These things are getting a lot of queries - anyone on the fence should act soon, or lose out! :duh

Getting lots of ???'s about the payment plans, so here's some general info:

• Willing to go up to three payments on a weekly or bi-weekly schedule at the longest (I can't wait 3 months to sell these :lol)
  • Initial deposit of $300 is required
  • Once you agree to the plan, you're locked in - no backing out!!!
  • If you want to go for it, send me your email address and I'll start the ball rolling by sending you an invoice via Paypal
  • Nothing is considered taken until a deposit is put down

Back