SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No companies are allowed to produce as much PT, OT and TCW products as they want it is just possible that Sideshow cuts down on the clones beginning next year because the show was prematurely cancelled and the new trilogy and Rebels will be getting a lot of attention.

They'll be making clones for years to come, too much easy money for SSC, but they just might slow down the production in a year or so on them.

That is good to know. I am only very much into Clones but dont mind Cad Bane coz he is a cool character. So, hope they give us a few more before they stopped.

But if they stopped the Clones. I hope they produce those TOR Republic troops. I will be all over them.

Pics of the Shiny's with Vader
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400918428.680626.jpg

A good improvment over the first batch of clones. Beside the new helmet, i really dig the backpack and Gatling gun.

008.JPG009.JPG

012.JPG013.JPG

I hope they come out with just the basic figure and sell at old price, I will buy as much as what I already have.

Wanted to pick up a 501st clone with the May the 4th be with you Gift Card number but apparently these compatible with the coupon. Bummer.

$53.35 to ship Clones to Australia now via SSC. Looks like I won't be bothering to add any more Clones to the collection.

Shipping as much as Vader? Really?

Last edited:
Anyone know why the 212th clones are going for higher prices on eBay? I've got the rest except that one.
Since I already had the Elite clone (released a few years ago) I skipped the veteran

$53.35 to ship Clones to Australia now via SSC. Looks like I won't be bothering to add any more Clones to the collection.

Shipping as much as Vader? Really?

I really don't get this because the box for Wolffe is bigger yet he is only $40.

Saga Central has them for $189AUD shipped which seems to be the best price at the moment.

212 case arrive tomorrow, with Prototype Boba and Knight the says Ni!....it would be real nice to get these things spaced a little better...nothing for weeks and then a pile...

"Shiny" looks great TK....may have to pick one up...they look pretty good there with Vader too, Darth Fok....

Still diggin' this 212th...may have to pick up another one....

Question for the folks who own the SS stormtrooper. Would the helmet from that fit on a deluxe clone? Was toying with the idea on getting a stormtrooper helmet for a shiny.

Storm Helmet fits perfectly as i believe all armored figures from Sideshow share the same body. Colors won't match though.

Edit: Here's a pic of my Shiny with SSC Stormtrooper helmet. A perfect fit as expected. Not really noticeable on the pic but there are two distinct shade of white between armor and helmet.

001 (2).JPG

Storm Helmet fits perfectly as i believe all armored figures from Sideshow share the same body. Colors won't match though.

Edit: Here's a pic of my Shiny with SSC Stormtrooper helmet. A perfect fit as expected. Not really noticeable on the pic but there are two distinct shade of white between armor and helmet.

View attachment 111528

Thanks Tee-Kay. I do see the color differences, which is too bad. Thought I'd try and pick up a Strormtrooper helmet, but now I probably won't.

Yeah, patience is the key. I'm convinced we'll get a new stormtrooper in the not so distant futur.

Back