SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

I like stands... but odd they went with a CW logo given all of these also appeared in the movies :huh Maybe the extra bits are more CW than the previous ones?

i dont believe the droid poppers or the rotary blaster were in the films but i could be wrong, im sure the backpack was not

Last edited:

you can view pictures by changing the sku in the link of others

**Please do not hotlink photos from www.sideshowtoy.com**

i dont believe the droid poppers or the rotary blaster were in the films but i could be wrong, im sure the backpack was not

I THINK the rotary blaster makes an appearence in ATOC.

GOd damn those look GOOD....

trying...to .... resist....

Last edited by a moderator:

Ah well, hopefully I can recover some cash back for selling off some of the weapons, hands and helmets that I don't want.

you can view pictures by changing the sku in the link of others

**Please do not hotlink photos from www.sideshowtoy.com**

It'll be interesting to see if anyone mixes and matches some of the veteran armor with the shiny to get some partially scuffed clones. The only true "shinies" in AOTC seemed to be on Kamino. It must have been one heck of a bumpy ride to Geonosis because pretty much all of the clones were scuffed in some matter right as they touched down. This first guy seemed to be the cleanest:

Original-AOTC-Clone-Trooper-001.jpg

Original-AOTC-Clone-Trooper-007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm droolin'. This is a troop-builder's dream...or at least, the beginning of a troop-builder's dream.

Glad I have the job that I do. It is going to be an expensive time for the next couple of years.

They could sell the Clones at old price and the extra weapon sets separately. I will definitely get plenty if they do that!

I just hope these have MASSIVE edition sizes.

that, or they need to stay in perpetual production for an extended period of time.

I love the backpack. Have been wanting that for a long time. Glad SS finally make them! Thanks! PO'ed all of them.

Damn they look nice. Wish they would release some of the OT stormtroopers :(

has anyone else noticed... there is NO edition size information, and nowhere on the listing does is say "Limited edition" ?!

It seems sideshow might just have answered my prayers!

Ill probably soon pick up two Deluxe 501st Troopers. Those are my favorite and think two would look good next to Deluxe Vader and the rest of my 1/6 scale figures.

I ended up preordering one of each, ill just cancel two if I can't afford it when they come out

has anyone else noticed... there is NO edition size information, and nowhere on the listing does is say "Limited edition" ?!

It seems sideshow might just have answered my prayers!

They NEVER put up edition sizes this early in a pre-order.

I ordered 1 of each, for now. I will be getting 2 more of each, at least. These are far too cool to pass up.

Someone was concerned that they would only be able to order 1 or 2 of the 212th...but you can order 6.

They NEVER put up edition sizes this early in a pre-order.

I ordered 1 of each, for now. I will be getting 2 more of each, at least. These are far too cool to pass up.

Someone was concerned that they would only be able to order 1 or 2 of the 212th...but you can order 6.

You're right, BUT they do list

Editon Size: TBD

or Simply

Limited Edition.

These Clones don't have EITEHR listed on their listings.

these just might possibly be the first ever perpetual 1/6th figures sideshow offeres...

you can all feel free to PO me one of each...lol...i mean i want them...but already have a version of each..but the completest in me, wants them all..if nothing else...to have one of each, ph 1 and ph 2...and the cool extras....

Back