SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else have a problem with the sound suppressor not firmly attaching to the rifle? I can't tell if my piece wasn't molded properly, or if this is common issue.

The chromed mask really gives me hope for the eventual Destro and Masked Cobra Commander figures. Hope I did not have before.

Though it does make it even more annoying that they didn't do it for the Commander PF or the AOTC Clone Trooper officer visors.

IMO there is a big difference an easily bent piece of plastic with the chrome plate and then a nicely sculpted defined head with chrome plating.

The chrome face plate feels really flimsy. If a whole head is like that I foresee problems.

Does anyone else's Viper body make a clicking noise when using the ab joint? It seems a little loose there and at the hips. I might have to tear him down to see if the body is cracked. I also think the swivels on the top of the legs at the hip are fused again like on my Hawk body.

IMO there is a big difference an easily bent piece of plastic with the chrome plate and then a nicely sculpted defined head with chrome plating.

The chrome face plate feels really flimsy. If a whole head is like that I foresee problems.

There is no need to even bother doing Destro if his head is not chromed. If it's "flimsy", so bet it. I'll take it over that flat poop that's on the Commander PF (and so many other Sideshow items that should have chromed items). I really like how this Viper face plate turned out. :rock

There is no need to even bother doing Destro if his head is not chromed. If it's "flimsy", so bet it. I'll take it over that flat poop that's on the Commander PF (and so many other Sideshow items that should have chromed items). I really like how this Viper face plate turned out. :rock

The Cobra Commander PF also has a chromed face plate on the final product, there are some new photos in the thread.

Back