SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still a work in progress. Sorry for the bad pics . . . . . it's REALLY LATE:thud:

You took the best pics so far, i love what you have done with yours.

What body is this on?, the clothes fit really well(must be the boots and knee pads) and without the scarf he looks way better.

Still a work in progress. Sorry for the bad pics . . . . . it's REALLY LATE:thud:

Viper1.jpg
Viper2.jpg
Viper3.jpg
Viper5.jpg
Viper6.jpg
Viper4.jpg

This is absolutely brilliant, good job and definitely an improvement over out of the box.

Nice mod. I'm guessing he's on a TT now? He seems leaner and able to work with his gear better (he can actually aim his rifle now!). Nice work and oddly Beckham does look good as a Viper :lol

Man, I want this figure BADLY NOW. I got charged two days ago, and spoke with Jennifer today, and they haven't shipped mine yet because their shipping department has been slammed for the holidays. I got Captain America, Jack Sparrow, and the TTM-19 this week...but I would have rather those orders been delayed and received the Viper in time. :monkey2

Back