SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hopefully this is your final little jab at me because I feel like i'm sinking to your level by even acknowledging your comments.

You know you can ignore members? You click on their username, and on their profile, on the right of "Send message", there is "user lists", then you click "Add to ignore list".
Then you need never read another idiot's posts again.
The Ignore Function. For those people who make you want to beat their heads in with a club, pour petrol on what's left and stamp on the ashes.
There's something very satisfying about seeing a post and it has "this post is hidden because *Insert name here* is on your ignore list".
Just a heads up, lol.

You know you can ignore members? You click on their username, and on their profile, on the right of "Send message", there is "user lists", then you click "Add to ignore list".
Then you need never read another idiot's posts again.
The Ignore Function. For those people who make you want to beat their heads in with a club, pour petrol on what's left and stamp on the ashes.
There's something very satisfying about seeing a post and it has "this post is hidden because *Insert name here* is on your ignore list".
Just a heads up, lol.

I was unaware...thanks for the advice!

can you explain feeling the need to post that? what's the point of saying that and what do you get out of it?

OneTrueJoe gets it. If you are not able to take my posts:

picture.php

Snazzy work, I dig it more now.

Kick a$$ KD.

Crap .

Go home.

Ski

great work!!!

Incredible work.
It looks the business!

Fantastic fella!

That's pretty dope!

Wow. Pure things of envy. Gorgeous work!

Dang King that looks all kinds of awesome. Love the use of that helmet. Great job.

Damn, thanks sirs!!!! :bow :bow :bow

Loving the Night Viper King!
Did you have any trouble finding a head that fits the Nightstalkers Helmet? I have one but the damn thing is so fragile I don't dare take it off to try and fit different heads. I'm putting together another Nightstalkers figure and I'm going to get a second helmet, but I don't want to use the Todd MicDunn head.

Back