SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With a couple of layers of clothes on it's not too bad but without the body flops over pretty quickly. The main irritation for me are the ratchet knees, man those things are stiff and hard to move or pose.

I got a Beachhead body for my Indy and it does have the crack on the torso but the body is not floppy. It fits Indy's look quite well, actually. I'm very happy with it. In fact, I'm buying another one for my KOTCS Indy. Although I agree about the knees. I had read about it before I bought the body but thought, "how bad could it be?" Well, it's not BAD per se, but it is annoying.

I got my Beachhead last night, he's an ok figure. I always compare my figures to HT and IMO Sideshow doesn't really do it. The body is loose, too skinny and doesn't pose well. I did a little work on him; added HT knives and bulked up the body some. He's not done yet and I still have get him into the dio with Snake Eyes when I build it so he might change, I just wanted to get his action/pose idea down.
Beachhead is an Army Ranger as am I, so he's near and dear to my heart, he has always been in my top 4 Joes along with Snake Eyes, Duke and Lowlight. I really wish the Sideshow would take it the the level of HT or Soldier Story when it comes to these figures. Thanks for looking and comments always welcome.

bh8.jpg

bh7.jpg

bh6.jpg

bh5.jpg

bh4.jpg

bh3.jpg

bh2.jpg

bh1.jpg

:wacky:wacky:wacky
You guys crack me up, don't get mad just because my Beachhead would put a beating on yours. And no not everyone in the army is a beefcake but if you ever spent any time on the line you know it pays to be in good shape, I've been off the line for 3 years and I still work out everyday + it's GI Joe, comic/cartoon; go watch a cartoon and tell me there's not some chest beaters on it. Keep them coming you wacky people you.:1-1:

Bulging muscles doesn't mean you are in good shape. Someone with a athletic build would have a hell of a lot more stanima than a body builder.

not to mention dexterity, agility, and speed. go ask a hulking 220 lb man to do the things a character like Beachhead is supposed to do, rock climbing, crawling through tunnels, etc. Not going to come as easy as fit 150-175 lb person. The only advantage the buff guy would have is the amount of equipment he can carry but that would weigh him down even more.

I can understand getting him a machete, but what's wrong with the ankle knife Sideshow gave him? It's one of my favorite pieces from Beach.

Back