SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooh.. I sense a pile on. :family All aboard then!

Wrong and wrong. :nono

Well, you're welcome to supply the cheetos.

I feel as if a Tombstone quote is appropriate for this situation...:wink1:

Oh I get it, I must be Johnny. Does that make you Wyatt Derp?

True. :lol Other areas is where people really get crazy.

You talk about others being serious?:slap Learn to take a joke noob.

*Yet another noob trying to come in and talk big. :lol

I'm still laughin' dude. I forgot to put this in...:yess::rotfl

True. :lol Other areas is where people really get crazy.

You talk about others being serious?:slap Learn to take a joke noob.

*Yet another noob trying to come in and talk big. :lol

Ya do have to admit, though, The cheetos and lonliness statement was pretty funny.

Yeah frm singapore. Thks for the advise, light n grip adjusted. Great accessories for BH!
Sunday morning? You overseas?

The foregrip on the XCR seems a little too far back. Can you adjust it by sliding the entry light forward and the foregrip as well??

Wrong and wrong. :nono

I feel as if a Tombstone quote is appropriate for this situation...:wink1:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/f7J6dRkJjOI?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/f7J6dRkJjOI?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

What the heck that TOmbstone have to do with beachhead?:nana::nana::cuckoo::cuckoo::monkey4:pray:

Ooooh.. I sense a pile on. :family All aboard then!

Well, you're welcome to supply the cheetos.

Oh I get it, I must be Johnny. Does that make you Wyatt Derp?

I'm still laughin' dude. I forgot to put this in...:yess::rotfl

No, I am Wyatt Derp. Welcome to the party. :duff

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y1ik-5HCG2M?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Y1ik-5HCG2M?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Alright guys! Got that out of your system? Good!

I had.

Showcase said:
Can you say it without smiling? I can't!

I would have as much trouble saying it as I do hearing it.

Showcase said:
I'm a freak just like the rest of you. Really, I am. I caught the 1/6 bug a year ago

A whole year?

Showcase said:
Once I got wind of Sideshow's Joe license, I snapped up EX CC, SDCC Crimson Commander, Cobra Trooper/Officer/Sniper, Storm Shadow, EX Duke, EX Flint and now for the first time a non EX Beachhead.

Ow.

Also, no chucks? K.

Showcase said:
I really wanted to like the EX, but the more I looked at it, the worse it got. I would love to put these somewhere near the other 1/6 stuff I own, but it's tough when they dun goofed where they didn't have to. The gear, the weapons, the outfits all generally kick alotta ss. No real problems there. The headsculpts just aren't capturing the characters IMO. Not only that, their paint apps could be so... much... better!

The headsculpts are bringing character to the figures that nothing short of the original Marvel run could, or has (and it wasn't the art that made the comics).

Showcase said:
If you can honestly say to me that the first characteristics that come to your mind are "disciplined" and "keen intelligence", then I'll have what you're having.

I can honestly say. No, you can't have any.

But thank you for educating us all on what smart people look like.

Showcase said:
It might have gone a long way to tone down the expression so his face isn't so scrunched up. Right now it looks a little buffoonish or something out of ____ Tracy.

Atleast it doesn't sound a little pretentious or like something out of a Nantucket circle jerk.

Showcase said:
I admire Sideshow's initiative in striking out on their own here, but they needed someone to tell their sculptors "it's not there yet."

If someone told their sculptors the sculpt wasn't there yet, I would have told that person hisstank.com is always looking for new members.

Showcase said:
So let's say that you guys have all been perfectly happy with Duke, Flint and Beachhead's headsculpts, could you still tell me their paint apps were the best they could be?

If you don't like it, hire a customizer.

Showcase said:
If you can see Beachhead's red lips despite that fuzzy pic, wouldn't that indicate we're headed for another crappy app?

No.

Showcase said:
Here's a quick solution: hire nikoniko to oversee the HS painting! If you guys think I'm wrong, that's fine, but it seems that if a light-hearted critique gets you this riled... you may have to put the pom-poms down for a minute so you can catch your breath and listen to what I'm saying to you.

Who asked you?

Showcase said:
For me they have yet to prove themselves on a full (unmasked) Joe HS.

Who asked you?

Showcase said:
We should be voicing our concerns and the pressure should be on them. I know they can do better and that's why I spoke up.

Voice your own concerns. They have a Q&A section.

Showcase said:
I want to get along with you.

And?

Showcase said:
Skimming through various threads, you seemed to have a decent sense of humor about these things but unfortunately I wasn't aware you were the Grand Poobah of the Post Count Fraternity Cult.

I'll let him answer that. :lol

Showcase said:
While you guys were busy stroking your posts, you could have realized that you yourselves were headed straight to Derpville and beyond. And you did. I mean full metal retard folks. And you never, ever go full metal over this hit.

...I don't want to get along with you.

Showcase said:
Laughing yet?

At?

Showcase said:
Why so serious?

I'm not a joke.

Showcase said:
Look, we might as well figure out a way to chill out.

Who is we? You might as well figure out a way to speak for yourself.

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

So awesome.

Speaking of the headsculpt.

Anyway. So I been around the military for awhile. I have known a few Special Ops guys. SEALS, Green Berets, and Marine Recon and one thing about this head sculpt is that it pulls off the look alot of those guys have. They are real dudes. All are well educated in the art of war, and most have education well beyond what most people think.

You can't be "derp" and live long in that community. You can be a regular guy who dips, wears a "high and tight", and kicks wholesale a$$.

I mean really what did we expect the guy to look like??

Anyway... :rolleyes:

Some more pics for a great Sunday morning!! These figures look good together!!
DSCF0977.jpg

Thnx for the shots! Looks great :yess:

Back