SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Beach Head Teaser/Preview

I am particularly stoked because this figure reminds me of me when I was in the Marines (but I looked a lot younger).

I am digging on the exclusive head sculpt as well. It really gives the figure character!

This is immediately what I thought of when I saw the EX...

"We represent the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild...":lol

Where the HELL is his Moustache and Goatee?!!!

Plus he looks like he loss his dentures WTF?

squint and you might like ex better..:lol

LOL It's funny cuz it's true.

I bought the EX version anyways. Believe it or not this is actually the first Sideshow product I've ever bought from the Sideshow website. All my other Sideshow figures were bought from stores.

i was going to pass on beachhead with the sculpted mask, but i have to have that ex head. i've been wanting to do a custom popeye in 1/6th forever. no kidding. check out this mockup. he's perfect for a custom popeye! now if they made shipwreck, you've got pluto and i'll get the hat loose. man this is going to be awesome

4407906090_8baa2afb5e_o.jpg

sloth-goonies.jpg

Nam,
I thought the formula was:

red lasers 1/4 + blue lasers 1/4 + Knowing 1/2 = Battle

You've also got to factor some weather altering, teleportation, dark pyramid creating, or broadcast energy transmitting device into any serious battle, I'm afraid. I figure that's at least 1/6th of the battle.

You've also got to factor some weather altering, teleportation, dark pyramid creating, or broadcast energy transmitting device into any serious battle, I'm afraid. I figure that's at least 1/6th of the battle.

That Mass Device messed everything up...back to the drawing board.
:snake

I love the exclusive headsculpt. I don't collect the Joe line but I may get this one it's so cool looking. It looks like he's got a big fatty dip in his lip. And congrats to smallstudios for getting to paint this awesome proto.

Back