1/6 SSC Batman Classic Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I been binging Damian Wayne movie's. This will def be perfect imo with Damian as this suit design is right out of Batman vs robin , son of batman and badblood movie's.. Please for LOVE OF BATS Bring on ALL the Robins sideshow.

. . .

This is a market. If you don't have a monopoly on it you better compete or GTFO.
Sideshow's prices on statues and figures are insane considering the inferior quality and ****ty QC.
The only reason why they do it is because people are dumb enough to pay them.

I agree the quality has gone down a lot. And now less and less for more and more. That is what happens the closer a business is about to be out of.

It also doesn’t help when people on here make excuses for sideshow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
When I saw this figure, I just had to shake my head. They released another Batman, again. Why couldn't they just release this one initially? Do they really think everyone of their followers have money lying around in a pile that we can all afford to support their different iterations of a character? AT OVER $200.00 per figure?

So ya know what I did? I took out the first one which I bought at $125. Slapped it into a muscled Phicen body.

20180214_064859.jpg

Done!! Better proportioned. No joints visible through the cloth. Had to modify the Phicen ankles to get through the boots. Had to modify the pegs in the hands and the Phicen wrist and the socket for the head. There's a youtube video that shows the process, using the ko batman materials.

When I saw this figure, I just had to shake my head. They released another Batman, again. Why couldn't they just release this one initially? Do they really think everyone of their followers have money lying around in a pile that we can all afford to support their different iterations of a character? AT OVER $200.00 per figure?

So ya know what I did? I took out the first one which I bought at $125. Slapped it into a muscled Phicen body.

Done!! Better proportioned. No joints visible through the cloth. Had to modify the Phicen ankles to get through the boots. Had to modify the pegs in the hands and the Phicen wrist and the socket for the head. There's a youtube video that shows the process, using the ko batman materials.

Which Phicen body did you use?

Given the amount of accessories SSC's new Jedi Luke Skywalker comes with, does anyone think they'll include the gloves, boots, pants, head and cape from this version? probably not but i like to be the king of wishful thinking
ARjfOXr.jpg

The figure was already revealed and on the live show. It's highly unlikely anything is going to be added.

Given the amount of accessories SSC's new Jedi Luke Skywalker comes with, does anyone think they'll include the gloves, boots, pants, head and cape from this version? probably not but i like to be the king of wishful thinking
View attachment 393665

Wasn't this just a Photoshop edit of this figure by a member here?

Ahhh that makes sense if it is. Still they’ve surely got to see the feedback and could do something like that.

They did add the second sculpt to Firefly from the Joe line after release.

By me. :wave

Still they’ve surely got to see the feedback and could do something like that.
They don't care for feedback. I mean, they shipp early production samples to crappy reviewers in order to create the fazz... They count on the casual masses to buy these, not the actual collectors.

They did add the second sculpt to Firefly from the Joe line after release.
:lol That was soooooooooo long ago, man!
Even Hot Toys used to change and add stuff back then.

And the joints? Will they last longer than the time it will take to unbox the figure?

Who exactly are the "casual masses" as opposed to the "actual collectors"? I'm not sure I'd call anyone who buys $250 plastic fighting men "casual".

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

There are a lot of pseudo-geeks with cash they don't know how to spend.
It's not a secret.

Back